Community Marketing Manager
Acclinate Inc. Community Marketing Manager Remote · Full time
Acclinate, a healthcare technology company focused on improving health equity through inclusive research, seeks a Community Marketing Manager to craft and execute data-driven marketing strategies that grow and engage our NOWINCLUDED community. You’re great for this role if you are a strategic and creative thinker with a passion for fostering inclusive health experiences. Reporting to the Head of Community and Digital Engagement, your work will support the team’s mission of improving the health of 1 million Black lives.
- Understand the unique insights and perspectives of our NOWINCLUDED community to develop and implement data-driven and effective marketing campaigns
- Leverage social listening and healthcare analytics to identify trends, user behaviors, and opportunities for targeting strategies
- Translate data findings into actionable marketing initiatives that resonate with our diverse community’s needs, experiences, and priorities
- Create innovative and fresh campaign materials rooted in community insights and perspectives
- Utilize diverse channels to communicate health resources and research opportunities to our community
- Leverage community ambassadors and digital influencers to amplify campaign messaging
- Oversee the analysis of content performance, implementing optimization strategies, as needed, to refine and tailor campaigns for maximum impact
- Able to communicate findings and strategies effectively across the team and to partners/clients who may have limited knowledge of our community and/or marketing
- Prepare regular reports for leadership and other colleagues, highlighting key metrics
- Provide moments of value for the team by driving results, meeting deadlines, and proactively troubleshooting challenges
- 3-5 years working as a Digital Marketer or similar role
- Experience with paid social, search, display, email marketing, marketing automation tools, and SEO
- Subject matter expert in the latest digital content marketing formats and best practices
- Experience using tools like HubSpot, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, HotJar, SEMRush, etc.
- Superior organizational skills with a proven ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to engage leadership and clients
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Startup or agency experience
- Healthcare / pharmaceutical experience
- Passion for community engagement
- Deep understanding of communities of color
- A proactive team player with a passion for health equity
Salary and Employee Benefits:
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package designed to attract and retain top talent. Here's what you can expect:
- Competitive salary commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
- Participation in our company equity program.
- Access to health, dental, and vision insurance plans, with the company covering half of the premium costs.
- Access to a 401(k) retirement plan to help you secure your financial future.
- Enjoy 22 paid holidays throughout the year.
- Receive an educational stipend to support your ongoing professional development.
- A technology allowance to keep you equipped with the tools you need.
- Generous paid time off to recharge and maintain work-life balance.
At Acclinate, we are dedicated to making a difference in the world. If you want to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply.
$70,000 - $90,000 per year