Clinical Research Diversity Coordinator
Acclinate Inc. Clinical Research Diversity Coordinator Remote · Full time
Acclinate, a healthcare technology company focused on improving health equity through inclusive research, seeks a Clinical Research Diversity Coordinator who will serve as a liaison between Acclinate, research sponsors, and clinical study sites/teams. This individual will be responsible for leading and coordinating efforts to engage potentially eligible diverse research participants in communities of color.
- Developing strong relationships with research sponsor study teams and corresponding clinical trial sites
- Communicating the importance of diverse study representation to clinical trial sites and ensuring investigators and site staff have clear understanding of the diversity objectives and community engagement plans
- Partnering closely with research sponsors, sites, and Acclinate’s Community Team to identify and employ strategies to engage potentially eligible diverse participants; evaluating processes and identifying issues related to access and engagement of diverse patient communities
- Contributing to identification of activation points and execution of effective trial awareness and pre-screening strategies for each study
- Monitoring the development and communication of outreach plans and the external clinical trial diversity engagement program; providing guidance for course correction as needed
- Keeping all internal and external stakeholders up-to-date on the progress of diversity engagement plans
- Managing project milestones and proactively addressing deficiencies
- Attending and providing information at weekly/monthly client teleconferences/team meetings with research sponsors and/or sites
- Assisting Project Manager with the preparation of information for inclusion in reports to research sponsors
- Clinical research or clinical operations experience
- High integrity, fortitude, creativity, curiosity, and positive/innovative approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills --- professional, personable
- Organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a hands-on manner, adjusting to issues as needed in a dynamic and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize and effectively anticipate and respond to issues as they arise
- Forward-thinking in ways of scaling relationships and data across other studies and community
- Proficient in MS Office, Zoom, and Slack with a willingness to learn other systems
Salary and Employee Benefits:
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package designed to attract and retain top talent. Here's what you can expect:
- Competitive salary commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
- Participation in our company equity program.
- Access to health, dental, and vision insurance plans, with the company covering half of the premium costs.
- Access to a 401(k) retirement plan to help you secure your financial future.
- Enjoy 22 paid holidays throughout the year.
- Receive an educational stipend to support your ongoing professional development.
- A technology allowance to keep you equipped with the tools you need.
- Generous paid time off to recharge and maintain work-life balance.
At Acclinate, we are dedicated to making a difference in the world. If you want to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply.
$70,000 - $85,000 per year