Community Account Director
Acclinate Inc. Community Account Director Remote · Full time
Acclinate, a healthcare technology company focused on improving health equity through inclusive research, seeks a Community Account Director to leverage your healthcare and pharma experience in nurturing relationships with research sponsors and drive impactful health outcomes for our NOWINCLUDED community. With a community-first mindset, you’ll be at the forefront of delivering results and supporting the team’s mission of improving 1 million Black lives.
- Serve as subject matter expert representing the community team to key stakeholders
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key account partners
- Establish and maintain a thorough knowledge of key account organizations, products, disease states, and clinical trial diversity objectives
- Understand key account needs and align them with community engagement strategies
- Understand the unique insights and perspectives of our NOWINCLUDED community to ensure key account needs align with those of the community
- Work with the team to flawlessly execute key account campaigns across the NOWINCLUDED platform
- Create, review, and edit project assets to ensure compliant and engaging materials throughout the community engagement process
- Utilize data analytics to measure and communicate success of community efforts
- Lead operational performance of key accounts ensuring quality work, deadline, and budget adherence
- Serve as community lead for key accounts
- Work closely with the community team to align key account initiatives with community-focused strategies
- Identify potential growth opportunities across key accounts
- Provide moments of value by driving results and proactively troubleshooting challenges
- Must have at least 7-10 years of pharma experience
- Familiarity with IRB and other regulatory processes
- Fully understands the healthcare landscape and actively stays up-to-date on marketplace trends and competitor news through the lens of key stakeholders
- Superior organizational skills with a proven ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to engage leadership and clients
- Ability to digest data fast and ask questions to understand
- Bachelor's degree in science, public health, or a related field.
- Startup or agency experience
- Account management experience
- Passion for community engagement
- Deep understanding of communities of color
- A proactive team player with a passion for health equity
Salary and Employee Benefits:
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package designed to attract and retain top talent. Here's what you can expect:
- Competitive salary commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
- Participation in our company equity program.
- Access to health, dental, and vision insurance plans, with the company covering half of the premium costs.
- Access to a 401(k) retirement plan to help you secure your financial future.
- Enjoy 22 paid holidays throughout the year.
- Receive an educational stipend to support your ongoing professional development.
- A technology allowance to keep you equipped with the tools you need.
- Generous paid time off to recharge and maintain work-life balance.
At Acclinate, we are dedicated to making a difference in the world. If you want to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply.
$85,000 - $100,000 per year