Digital Marketing Manager
Acclinate Inc. Digital Marketing Manager Remote · Full time
Acclinate, a healthcare technology company focused on improving health equity through inclusive research, seeks a Digital Marketing Manager to lead client-specific NOWINCLUDED digital ads and support our general brand efforts. This role involves strategizing, executing, and analyzing digital advertising campaigns. We're in a critical growth phase, and this position will play a key role in enhancing Acclinate's online presence and customer acquisition through B2C and B2B advertising.
- Lead the digital marketing strategy for display advertising, social media, SEM, and affiliates, with the goal to drive consideration and conversions for our core audiences, with a particular focus on the B2C (NOWINCLUDED) and B2B (Acclinate brand) segments
- Build strong client relationships through effective written, verbal, and visual communication and by providing proactive messaging regarding project performance and strategy
- Collaborate with internal teams and departments to align cross-channel digital advertising strategies
- Monitor the primary marketing metrics to establish the effectiveness of online advertising
- Report on the performance of digital marketing activities and compare the results against key performance indicators and ROI
- Developing goals for our digital marketing efforts and business growth and ensuring they are met
- Manage project advertising budgets (working with project management) to ensure ads are within budget and effective
- Research SEO trends and create plans for enhancing both Acclinate and NOWINCLUDED’s search engine results
- Stay on top of and review new digital trends and opportunities to ensure the company remains a digital marketing leader within the pharmaceutical and community health spaces
- Support email marketing efforts as needed for both Marketing & Community teams
- Working with Head of Marketing to grow the department as needed
- Proven experience (3-5 years) working as a Digital Marketer or similar role, preferably with a healthcare or purpose-driven company background
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies across various platforms (social, display, SEM, and affiliates)
- Experience managing digital advertising for both B2C and B2B audiences is ideal – B2C experience is required
- Proficient in digital ad management tools (Meta, Google, SEM Rush, etc.)
- A native understanding of paid search and paid social measurement and valuation
- In-depth understanding of marketing Key-performance-indicators (KPIs) and experience tracking and reporting on KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to adapt the brand voice to different platforms and target audiences
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize tasks effectively
- Creative mindset and the ability to think outside the box and suggest new strategies
- Doer mindset – we’re a startup looking for multipliers
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Startup or agency experience
- Healthcare / pharmaceutical experience
- Community engagement / philanthropic experience
- Experience with Google Analytics, Similar Web, and related a plus
Salary and Employee Benefits:
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package designed to attract and retain top talent. Here's what you can expect:
- Competitive salary commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
- Participation in our company equity program.
- Access to health, dental, and vision insurance plans, with the company covering half of the premium costs.
- Access to a 401(k) retirement plan to help you secure your financial future.
- Enjoy 22 paid holidays throughout the year.
- Receive an educational stipend to support your ongoing professional development.
- A technology allowance to keep you equipped with the tools you need.
- Generous paid time off to recharge and maintain work-life balance.
At Acclinate, we are dedicated to making a difference in the world. If you want to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply.
$75,000 - $90,000 per year