Implementation & Delivery Manager
Implementation & Delivery Manager
Join our team as an Implementation & Delivery Manager at AceUp, where you’ll take the lead in ensuring the technical success of our client engagements and work collaboratively to provide top-tier coaching experiences, ultimately driving high adoption of the AceUp platform. In this dynamic role, you’ll be at the forefront of delivering excellence to our clients and coaches in a fast-paced, innovative environment!
Who we are
AceUp is the premier provider of transformational leadership development at scale. As a strategic advisor to companies of all sizes, we help leaders develop a human-centered approach, and enable them to offer upskilling and reskilling resources required to compete in today’s new world of work. Overcoming today’s challenges is critical for sustained success, so we meet clients where they are and take them to where they want to be. Founded in 2015, our solution helps organizations embody their people and prioritize purpose as an integrated initiative in their business strategy. We build people-first cultures and drive growth through unparalleled leadership coaching, scale-enabling technology, and performance analytics.
We are a startup full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing and actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their own strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
The Implementation & Delivery Team’s values are
- Truthful and transparent; we work with integrity
- Hold compassion for our coaches, clients, and teammates
- Act with a bias towards streamlined cross-functional collaboration
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced B2B start-up environment (ideally has experience in start-ups)
- Takes pride in their accountability and pays attention to detail
- Is self-motivated, always curious, and consistently eager to learn
- Is comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Fosters collaboration, communication, and trust among team members, while encouraging diversity and inclusion
- Embraces mistakes as learning opportunities and is eager to share their learnings with others, with a high degree of accountability
- Is eager to dive into the world of Executive Coaching, and is passionate about personal and professional development
What you do
Within your portfolio of accounts, you will be responsible for the delivery of our coaching products for coaches and coachees. This includes:
- Delivery of the Coachee Experience
- Collaborate with our Sales and Customer Success teams to understand client needs and engagement goals.
- Brainstorm creative solutions for complex coaching engagements.
- Co-lead Engagement Alignment Meetings and Launch Workshops with Customer Success.
- Handle platform logistics for client onboarding and offboarding.
- Coordinate Collective Coaching initiatives, including Group Coaching and Team Coaching.
- Deploy various behavioral assessments and tools through the AceUp platform.
- Manage coachee Support tickets via Zendesk
- Support coachees with platform troubleshooting, frequently asked questions, and be the go-between person to coordinate with AceUp engineering as needed for any technical bugs
- Delivery of the Coach Experience
- Build trusting relationships with coaches in our network.
- Determine coach hiring needs, and source/vet new coach hires.
- Facilitate onboarding and training for new coaches on the AceUp platform.
- Lead coach engagement alignment within your portfolio of accounts.
- Leverage coaches to support their coachees’ completion of assessments and milestones
- Support coaches with platform troubleshooting, frequently asked questions, and be the go-between person to coordinate with AceUp engineering as needed for any technical bugs
- Manage coach Support tickets via Zendesk.
- Respond to coach questions via email and/or Zoom
To thrive in this role, you will ideally have:
- 5+ years of experience in Operations, Implementation & Delivery, Customer Success/Onboarding, Account Management, or another client-facing role.
- Experience in working with complex, global Enterprise customers.
- Strong ability to create structure in uncertain situations and design effective processes.
- Adaptability to handle rapid change and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive approach and willingness to seek help when needed.
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
- Self-motivation and a positive attitude.
- Integrity and respect for diverse beliefs and approaches, contributing to a positive working environment.
We understand that self-doubt and imposter syndrome can sometimes hold back qualified applicants. If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply!
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 4 weeks of PTO, plus 13 office holidays
- Comprehensive Health Benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k option
- Stock options
- Company-sponsored one-on-one executive coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please send us your resume and a short note about why this role excites you to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now