Full Stack Developer
You must be a high-performing, self-starting software developer that is able to take a business idea, understand it completely, and cast it to abstract software concepts. You like building software that is scalable for large amounts of data AND adaptable for changing future business needs. You are likely a good fit if you agree with “functional in the small, OO in the large”, and love nothing more than clean interfaces. You take pride in and own your features end-to-end: from design to tests to code to documentation to productionization to maintenance. Depending on your desire and abilities, you would be able to focus on machine learning, or frontend, or infrastructure, or even full-stack.
You are pursuing or have earned a BS, MS, or PhD degree in computer science (or equivalent). Can substitute with sufficient relevant experience as a software developer.
- Solid foundation in object-oriented programming
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with multi-threaded and asynchronous paradigms
- Experience with at least one of Java, C, C++, Scala, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python, Bash)
- Experience developing web application frameworks
- Experience with frontend languages (e.g. Typescript, HTML, CSS)
- Experience with a cloud deployment system
- Experience with version control
- Machine learning algorithms at scale
- Natural language processing techniques
BENEFITS / COMPENSATION
We have a virtual office, so you can work at times that suit you. We are flexible in the equity and base salary, based on your ability and impact on the product.