Software Developer (mid-level)
Advosense is committed to transforming geriatric care. We’re building technology that empowers clinicians to provide quality care for elderly patients at the bedside, starting with an incontinence management support tool.
Our solution leverages connected sensing technology to monitor the incontinence state of long-term care and hospital patients. Our goal is to build compassionate technologies that support care that are delivered to the right patient, at the right time. Join us and be one of the first innovators building products that will change the standard of incontinence care, for patients and their caregivers, worldwide!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
- Take ownership of larger pieces of work, develop and lead them
- Provide application support, incident management, and troubleshooting
- Architect and implement software prototypes to identify and mitigate risk
- Own the full lifecycle of feature development from design through testing and release
- Lead investigations into applications of ML for signal processing and predictive modeling
- Communicate cross-functionally, organize, and plan independently
- Experience with UI frameworks (React, Bootstrap, Vue, or similar)
- Experience with Python backend frameworks (Django, Flask)
- Experience with PostgreSQL databases
- Development and deployment of cloud-based systems (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, etc)
- Fluent English
- Machine learning experience – research paper implementation and prototyping (PyTorch, TensorFlow, CoLab, Jupyter)
- Knowledge of signal processing
- Knowledge of web application, IoT, and network infrastructure security
- Knowledge of standards and compliance in accordance with data privacy and medical device regulations
- German is a plus
YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB IF YOU
- Enjoy solving complex technical problems, even when there is no perfect solution
- Are motivated to improve the quality of care for patients
- Value open communication and you are down to earth
- You are autonomous, adaptable, and thrive in small, cross-functional teams.
- Flexible working environment
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Advosense is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or gender identity.
Advosense is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let us know if you need accommodation at any point during the interview process.