Full Stack Developer (MERN)
We're looking to hire an experienced Full-stack Developer with experience in MERN Stack to join our fast-moving team at AfterShoot!
- Take ownership of the desktop app which may also involve having a decent amount of knowledge of DOM optimisations, Render time optimisations, and other performance optimisation techniques.
- Work with the backend team to integrate new features and solutions.
- Work with the product and R&D team to understand business goals and help bring them to fruition
- Research new technologies and best practices and make sure we’re up to date.
- Refactor old code which is not upto standards and write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant routines.
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Chance to work on an industry-defining product! Go read our testimonials: https://aftershoot.com
- Health and wellness benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Option to work remotely (in person preferred but we allow for remote work)
- Flexibility with working hours - that means we don't believe in the traditional 9-5 work routine
- Your own custom work machine with your requested specifications (and color 😉 )
We're looking for people with a can-do attitude and a mindset to do something that impacts an industry as a whole! If you don't want to be yet another cog in the system and want to work on innovative and challenging problems, we'll be excited to have you!
At AfterShoot, we are building the Future of Photography!
With very little to no innovation in the past decade, we believe that the Photo Industry is ripe for disruption!
How to Apply
Send us an email at aayushman[at]aftershoot.com