Senior Demand Generation Manager
Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy solves the identity risk problem for companies that offer financial products by enabling them to outpace fraud and confidently serve more people around the world. Banks and Fintechs turn to Alloy to take control of fraud, credit, and compliance risk, and grow with the clearest picture of their customers.
Through our values: Be Bold, Get Scrappy, Collaborate, and Celebrate Our Differences, we are creating a workplace where you can grow, thrive, and belong. See how we’ve been continuously recognized and named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces, Best Fintech to Work for by American Banker, and Best Place to Work by Built in NYC year after year.
Check out our investors and read more about us here.
About the Team
You’ll be joining the Growth team at Alloy, which is a highly cross-functional team and partners closely with the rest of the GTM teams on driving initiatives for pipeline generation. Our team owns full stack pipeline generation and you’ll be responsible for key initiatives that will have a material impact on top line revenue growth for Alloy.
Alloy operates in a hybrid-work environment. We look to foster collaboration and community by having our local employees onsite twice a week, and remote employees onsite once a quarter.
What you’ll be doing
We're rapidly growing and looking for a Senior Demand Generation Manager responsible for Alloy’s customer acquisition strategy. You will develop a strategy that focuses on crafting and executing campaigns with the objective of generating a high quality sales pipeline that will ultimately contribute to revenue growth for Alloy.
As the Demand Generation Manager, you’ll bring a blend of creative and analytical, working alongside our content and business development teams to create attention-grabbing ads, emails and landing pages. Working with marketing and sales operations to track and measure success and ROI. This is a great role for someone looking to hone their strategic skills by developing a fresh demand generation strategy.
At Alloy, we strive to attract and retain talent with a total rewards program that is competitive with other organizations of our size and stage. We are committed to ensuring each new team member has what they need to be successful in their role with a balanced range of compensation, equity, perks, and benefits. We actively share our philosophy with employees, with the goal of fostering openness and clarity. Finally, we work to administer our philosophy and drive consistency in order to promote equity and monitor the fairness of outcomes.
The following range is based on the scoped level within the organization and only for highly targeted geographies: $143k - $168k
As the Demand Generation Manager, you’ll:
- Own the strategy, metrics and ROI-based marketing initiatives and KPIs for customer acquisition
- Create and manage all marketing programs including SEM, SEO, content syndication, display ads, budgets, etc
- Organize and manage all event sponsorships and logistics, both pre and post-event, as well as onsite
- Partner with the sales team to set pipeline strategy, initiatives, and goals
- Communicate with Customer Success, Sales, and Partner teams to gain buy-in, understanding, and participation in marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the Content team to create offers for every stage of the funnel and to manage the Alloy website
- Create a segmented nurture strategy for leads to keep them engaged
- Work closely with the revops team to optimize the funnel, segment leads, track and report on campaigns, and develop marketing automation processes
Reporting to the Head of Growth, Alloy is looking for a resourceful, data-driven, and determined performance marketer who has experience managing multi-channel marketing campaigns that drive both leads and pipeline.
- 3+ years of experience as a growth marketer or demand generation marketer
- Proven track record of creating and running multi-channel campaign, with an emphasis on ABM
- Excitement on driving new experiments with new channels and optimizing existing programs
- Process and detail oriented
- Familiarity with Marketo or other marketing automation software
- Expertise with paid channels (linkedin, google ads, facebook, etc) as part of an TOFU or ABM strategy
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy
- Medical, dental, vision plans with HSA (monthly employer contribution) and FSA options
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% of annual employee compensation with immediate eligibility and vesting
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Home office stipend for new employees
- Health & wellness monthly stipend
- $1,000 learning & development annual stipend
- 5 free teletherapy sessions and Headspace membership
- Well-being benefits include access to Carrot, Cleo, OneMedical, Gympass, and more
Alloy’s Covid-19 Company Statement
Alloy does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which the company will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on-site for events, travel, and/or work in our New York City offices, those actions will be subject to any relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
At this time, Alloy is following compliance regulations with New York City’s Private Sector Mandate and offering religious and medical accommodations for all eligible employees and visitors.
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately and opportunities for growth are abundant at our scaling company. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
How to Apply
Apply right here! You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter