Senior Client Success Manager II, Enterprise
Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy is a leader in the fraud prevention space. We help some of the most innovative banks and fastest growing fintech companies grow and scale operations by allowing them to find more good customers and onboard them without increasing the risk of fraud.
Through our values: Be Bold, Get Scrappy, Collaborate, and Celebrate Our Differences, we are creating a workplace where you can grow, thrive, and belong. See how we’ve been continuously recognized and named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces, Best Fintech to Work for by American Banker, and Best Place to Work by Built in NYC year after year.
Check out our investors and read more about us here.
About the team
Alloy operates in a hybrid-work environment. We look to foster collaboration and community by having our local employees onsite twice a week, and remote employees onsite once a quarter.
What you’ll be doing
Alloy is seeking to hire a candidate with strong strategic relationship management skills, excellent business acumen for Enterprise SaaS solutions, and demonstrable domain expertise in the banking/fintech/compliance/regulatory space. You would join our Client Success team and assist with our rapidly growing and diverse customer base of banks and fintech companies across the world.
This Senior CSM role will own and deepen the client relationship with our largest, high priority accounts, be responsible for SaaS retention metrics such as GDR (Gross Dollar Retention), NDR (Net Dollar Retention) of their portfolio, and proactively advise our clients on fraud and risk management as an expert. As a Senior CSM, you will be a strategic partner to your clients and ensure success from Day 1 as they work through implementation with Professional Services to post go-live. You will own the relationship with the client during their tenure with Alloy to ensure that they are realizing tangible value from using Alloy, ensuring adoption and expanding our commercial footprint.
In addition to the above, your day to day will include:
- Owning, managing and growing a portfolio of accounts where you are the lead strategic advisor
- Proactively managing your portfolio of accounts with regular meetings, mapping the organization, engaging a variety of stakeholders, and being an expert in Alloy and our industry
- Owning key retention metrics such as GDR and NDR for assigned accounts
- Identifying cross-sell opportunities for your accounts and partnering with sales to close that revenue
- Proactively identifying churn risk and partnering with cross-functional teams to mitigate churn
- Proactively identifying gaps in client consumption and usage and partnering with technical account managers or solution architects to boost usage
- Lead and present quarterly executive business reviews for your accounts with tailored content, substantive value and actionable items
- Keep a tab on the client health of your portfolio and action when appropriate
- Attend industry conferences, network and build relationships in person (pandemic pending)
- Work with product to inform future roadmap decisions based on direct and indirect client feedback
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- 4+ years experience in Enterprise SaaS Account Management, Sales or Client Success working with strategic or enterprise level customers owning retention metrics such as GDR and NDR and running strategic executive business reviews
- Experience in the fintech or banking sector preferred, or another highly regulated industry
- Previous working knowledge in KYC/CIP, AML, fraud prevention and other compliance programs strongly preferred
- Previous working knowledge in RESTful API strongly preferred
- Self-motivated, analytical, and ambitious with an entrepreneurial spirit and are endlessly curious about our product and industry
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic, fast-growing environment
- A passion for improving digital financial services and the identity landscape
- Desire to work with a quickly expanding and growing team
- Located in NYC Metropolitan area or willing to relocate to the area
At Alloy, we strive to attract & retain talent by providing compensation that is competitive with other organizations of our size & stage. We are committed to ensuring each candidate has what they need to be successful in their role with a balanced range of compensation, equity, perks & benefits. We actively share our compensation philosophy with employees, with the goal of fostering open and honest dialogue. Finally, we work to administer our philosophy and drive consistency in order to promote equity and monitor the fairness of each outcome.
The following range is based on the scoped level within the organization and only for highly targeted geographies: 124k - 150k
Benefits and Perks!
Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy
Medical, dental, vision plans with HSA (monthly employer contribution) and FSA options
401k with 100% match up to 4% of annual employee compensation with immediate eligibility and vesting
16 weeks parental leave
Home office stipend for new employees
Health & wellness monthly stipend
$1,000 learning & development annual stipend
5 free teletherapy sessions and Headspace membership
Well-being benefits including access to Carrot, Cleo, OneMedical, Gympass and more
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
Alloy’s Covid-19 Company Statement
Alloy does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which the company will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on-site for events, travel, and/or work in our New York City offices, those actions will be subject to any relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
At this time, Alloy is currently following compliance regulations with New York City’s Private Sector Mandate and is offering religious and medical accommodations for all eligible employees and visitors
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.