Marketing Operations Specialist
Arena is a tech company created in Silicon Valley with a mission to revolutionize the conversation AI industry. Companies using Arena include Disney, Red Bull, ESPN, Microsoft and Fox. We have +2,000 customers in 150 countries and with +550M users consuming our live chat per month. Arena has raised $16M from top-tier investors in Silicon Valley such as CRV, Craft Ventures, and Redpoint.
About the Job:
We're looking for a talented CRM Process Leader to work on the Growth and Marketing Team at Arena. Your role is to execute a complete end-user marketing strategy on the full-funnel stages, including ideation, conceptualization, structure, delivery and report of our marketing campaigns from beginning to end.
You will be supported by an amazing creative powerhouse, composed of best-in-class copywriters, motion designers, social media managers and paid performance specialists.
Arena is a global brand, so you will frequently communicate in English with international agencies, vendors, clients and folks from work around the globe.
As CRM Process Leader, you will be closely connected with other teams, like, Product Design, Sales and Customer Success too. You will own Arena’s CRM Strategy supporting and reporting directly to our Sr. Growth Marketing Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the execution of cross-channel communications for our up-and-coming e-commerce platform. Key functions will include driving platform retention, engagement, and usage metrics, via channels including but not limited to push notifications, email, and in-browser messages;
- Create, Control and improve a DBM process to fill customers expectations and match funnel stages strategies;
- Develop Marketing integrations and CDM with Engineering Team's support;
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of our product, identify and address consumer touchpoints and pain points in well-researched manners, and craft messages and campaigns to engage both digital enthusiasts, CTOs, marketing professionals, product and event managers;
- Constantly test and execute new ideas, creating a program to prioritize, design and assess results of pilots and experiments;
- Create a foundation for analysis, learning, segmentation, and insights to drive customer acquisition and growth via our communications and channel mix;
- Measure performance, create and present relevant reports, oversee test/control groups and provide relevant recommendations and next steps from the results;
- Work with our Commercial, Product, and internal teams to test & build flows in the product to increase engagement and reduce churn;
- Map user journeys and optimize campaigns for funnel conversion;
- Drive platform retention, loyalty, engagement, and usage metrics for Arena products and services (e.g. DAU/MAU, purchases)
- Support analysis and enhancement of CRM campaigns;
- Execute A/B tests and own analysis of results to ensure maximum impact and effectiveness;
- Devise ways to improve the usage of the CRM platform by automatic basic, everyday tasks;
- Pulling reports from the CRM platform into data visualization tools;
- Meeting with other stakeholders and teams to analyze industry trends and tailor CRM campaigns to meet business objectives;
- Assess and plan data points to integrate with CRM platform;
- Collaborate with product owners/managers to give shape to roadmap items;
- Find opportunities for improving brand perception and acquisition, propose new solutions and validate assumptions with data;
- A strong eye for detail and precision;
- Self-directed learning attitude and strong sense of ownership;
- Develop projects in line with company goals.
You May Be a Good Fit If You Have:
- A marketing enthusiast with 7+ years of hands-on digital experience driving business growth with campaigns across Growth, CRM, conversion/retention-driven communication;
- You must have strong analytical skills;
- Experience using inbound marketing for Growth strategy;
- Experience in using various marketing automation, website platform, and reporting tools: Hubspot, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Intercom, Microsoft Office (Excel and Acess) etc;
- An excellent communicator with fluent English;
- Experience with B2B enterprise SaaS products;
- Knowledge about Content Strategy for Facebook and Linkedin will be a plus.
What a typical day at Arena looks like for a CRM Process Leader:
- Be in sync with the team using Google Suite (email, Docs, Sheets, Slides), ClickUp and Slack;
- Participate in daily meetings on Google Meet;
- Execute your work in Hubspot, Intercom, Capture opportunities from Clearbit and make things happen;
- Edit your work in Hubspot, WordPress and CMS platforms;
- Pair with copywriting and social media teams to come up with creative solutions for campaigns;
- Constantly update tasks completion and goals at ClickUp.
What we expect from a CRM Process Leader at Arena:
- To completely absorb Arena’s solutions for clients;
- To be self-driven and KPI oriented;
- To be resilient and Collaborative;
- To be a great team player, be cool;
- To be permanently thriving for personal and corporate growth;
- To deliver a daily Relentless Execution.
WHY WORK FOR ARENA?
🔥 Be a part of the team in Silicon Valley and join a global team
🗺 Work remotely and visit the HQ in San Francisco, California
💪 A team of exceptional engineers
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
✨ Company equity
⛱️ 4 weeks of paid time-off
📖 A generous Learning and Development budget
🚀 Key moment to join Arena in terms of growth and opportunities
💻 Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 Multiple nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Arena