Arena is a tech company created in Silicon Valley with a mission to revolutionize the conversation AI industry. Companies using Arena include Disney, Red Bull, ESPN, Microsoft and Fox. We have +2,000 customers in 150 countries and with +550M users consuming our live chat per month. Arena has raised $16M from top-tier investors in Silicon Valley such as CRV, Craft Ventures, and Redpoint.
If you're a Sales Manager professional who thrives on challenges, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and seeks to be part of one of Silicon Valley's fastest-growing cloud companies, Arena is the ideal workplace for you.
Location: São Paulo or remote, anywhere in Brazil.
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Sales Manager professional at Arena, you will play a pivotal role in building pipeline with global customers. This mid-level position requires a candidate with substantial experience in outbound sales motion, building a BDR/SDR team, and pipeline oriented mindset.
- Outbound Sales Playbook: Collaborate to develop an outbound sales playbook, aligning strategies with organizational goals.
- Executing Outbound Sales: Implement and oversee the execution of outbound sales initiatives to achieve desired outcomes.
- Team Metrics and KPIs: Define team metrics and ensure goals are on track by closely monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Emails and Calls Management: Handle day-to-day communication from Sales Development Representatives (SDRs), Business Development Representatives (BDRs), Account Executives (AEs), and Customer Success Managers (CSMs).
- Outbound Sales Process: Create and maintain the outbound sales processes for Small, Medium-sized Businesses and enterprise deals.
Must Have Professional Experience:
- 4+ years of leading multiple Enterprise SaaS sales teams in the customer engagement, analytics, Mobile or Martech Space.
- You have a playbook for executing outbound sales processes.
- Strong background in building sales teams, leading SMB to large Enterprise deals.
- Experience in working in a startup environment and managing local and remote teams.
- Previous experience working with Hubspot or Salesforce.
- Very strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English.
Arena provides a unique work environment, offering you the freedom and tools to do your best work. Join us and collaborate with diverse teammates across multiple countries in an environment that encourages and supports your professional growth.
WHY WORK FOR ARENA?
🔥 Be a part of the team in Silicon Valley and join a global team
🗺 Work remotely and visit the HQ in San Francisco, California
💪 A team of exceptional engineers
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
✨ Company equity
⛱️ 4 weeks of paid time-off
📖 A generous Learning and Development budget
🚀 Key moment to join Arena in terms of growth and opportunities
💻 Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 Multiple nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Arena