Senior Partner Ecosystem Manager
Our Mission: Make healthcare #1 in customer service.
What We Deliver: Artera (formerly WELL Health®) is the patient communication platform that delivers happier staff, healthier patients, and more profitable organizations. We enable two-way conversations between patients and their healthcare teams through secure, multilingual messaging across multiple channels – including text, email, and telephone. By unifying disjointed touchpoints into a single, intuitive channel, Artera fuels connected patient experiences and empowers organizations to deliver the best customer service imaginable.
Our Impact: Artera helps 500+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 40+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, Artera was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers, as well as being named one of Deloitte’s Fast 500 (#133). Artera was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In in 2022, and has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for three consecutive years.
Artera’s Partner Ecosystem team is looking for a talented Senior Manager to join our growing organization. You will be essential in scaling Artera’s partner ecosystem program and managing individual partner relationships. Your role is essential to differentiating Artera’s communication platform and will be a significant revenue driver for the organization.
You will engage with Artera’s clients, prospects, partners, and all levels of Artera staff as you own many of Artera’s strategic relationships. You will directly support the VP of Partner Ecosystem and will be responsible for scaling, deepening, and driving revenue from partnerships.
You are a self-starter that is motivated by solving client challenges and building revenue generating relationships through a balance of detailed project/account management responsibilities, and you have an understanding of healthcare and/or digital enterprise communication. This is an exciting opportunity if you are passionate about healthcare and looking for your new opportunity at a fast-moving startup.
- Own executive level relationships with key strategic partners and drive revenue from the relationship
- Drive revenue through co-marketing/co-selling activities
- Collaborate with VP of Partner Ecosystem to maintain strategic roadmaps with partners to advance integrations
- Work with Artera Product and Leadership teams to align partner targets with Artera’s strategic business priorities
- Integrate workflows and define value proposition with Artera's partner targets
- Travel (when appropriate) to attend conferences and industry events to prospect the market for partnership opportunities, meet with Artera partners, and customers
- Work cross-functionally between Artera's leadership, product, sales, and delivery team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of healthcare workflow experience (provider, payor, or vendor side) and/or experience in telecommunications industry (relationships between mobile carriers and vendors, regulatory requirements for phone, email, SMS/MMS, RCS)
- 3+ years of in role with business development (marketing, product/market alignment, direct sales, industry analyst)
- Broad knowledge of the patient journey, especially in those steps outside of the “four walls” of the healthcare practice (e.g. “front door” access points such as call center, or centralized patient access/admissions, revenue cycle operations, remote care management, etc.)
- CRM experience, Salesforce and MS Dynamics preferred
- Knowledge of sales processes including qualification criteria, talk tracks, product knowledge, industry knowledge
- Polished presentation skills and comfort with executives
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and logical reasoning skills
- Ability to travel: Maximum 25% travel role
- Understanding of legal obligations for channel partners
- Technical / Product Management experience
- SaaS experience
- Marketing experience
Artera is Santa Barbara, CA based and remote friendly. If you are located outside of the Santa Barbara area and located within the United States and are interested in working remotely, APPLY TODAY. #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
WORKING AT ARTERA
- Company benefits - Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), flexible spending accounts, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term & long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, company equity, voluntary benefits, 401(k) and more!
- Career development - Mentorship program, manager development cohorts, employee development funds.
- Generous time off - Company holidays, wellness days, and flexible time off.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) - We believe that everyone should belong at their workplace. Our ERGs are available for identifying employees or allies to join.
Actual base salary will depend on experience, skills, education, geographic location, and/or internal equity.
$120,000 - $160,000
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or our Life at Artera Instagram (@artera_io) to hear from our employees about working at Artera.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Artera is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at Artera are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. Artera is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. Artera is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; Artera will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Candidates should be aware that Artera currently maintains a policy requiring all employees (Resident, Mobile and Remote) to be fully vaccinated. New employees should be fully vaccinated by their start date. Artera is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.
Something looks off?