Senior Data Engineer / Software Engineer
Asgard.ai is a platform that revisits the way sales & marketing teams tackle B2B prospecting to help them sell more, faster.
With our solution, instead of prospecting blindly, our customers can identify the companies most likely to buy their product and use our actionable insights to be more efficient when they reach out.
Our algorithms scan millions of data points looking for the digital footprints companies leave on the web in order to qualify these companies and identify buying intent signals.
Asgard.ai is founded by alumni of Centrale Lille, and Les Ponts / ENS, each with several years of experience in machine learning and natural language processing.
We are a fast-growing startup based in Paris and accelerated by Techstars. We are already working with 10+ customers and among them, some of the most brilliant growth & sales teams in France.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a senior data engineer ready to craft our product with us and ready to embark on an exciting adventure to make B2B sales prospecting great again.
You will have the unique opportunity to join us as our first employee and make a tremendous impact in the company! You will work closely with our CTO, contribute to major product and technical decisions, and set the standards for your future teammates.
Among your missions, you will:
- Design, build and maintain complex data pipelines
- Improve and scale our machine learning and NLP services: entity linking and matching, recommendation, …
- Build and manage crawlers & scrapers
- Build integrations with CRMs and Sales automation tools
- Design, develop, and improve API features
- Improve our internal back-office tools: dashboards, annotation tools, data validation, …
- Define and improve the development standards and processes at Asgard
- Help recruit and onboard your future teammates
- You have 5+ years of experience contributing to a software engineering team
- You have a good knowledge of Cloud Providers (GCP / AWS); MongoDB; ElasticSearch; Docker
- You have experience dealing with real-time data acquisition & data processing
- You have some knowledge of queue systems, Pub/Sub, distributed processing for intensive & reliable data pipelines
- You value ownership and knowing what questions to ask very highly—the ability to take an idea through all the stages from conception to shipping a product
- You are curious, resilient, pragmatic, passionate, and open to new ideas
- You are an excellent and humble engineer who is still willing to grow and learn new topics and skills
- You have empathy for others and an eagerness to share your knowledge and expertise with your colleagues and the general public
- You have excellent written/spoken communication skills
- You speak English fluently
- Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
- Proactively seek out ways to learn and grow every day
- Always run the extra mile
- Choose positivity and ambition
Offices rue de Rocroy, 75010 Paris shared with 3 other startups of the Techstars 2019 promotion
Something looks off?