PPC Lead - Growth Marketer
Note: Individuals who have extensive experience with paid search ads (Google, Linkedin, Facebook network, Capterra etc.) will be a great fit for this role. Having past experience running campaigns for SaaS would be preferred.
If you find yourself in the dark corners of the internet learning about paid channels, improving optimization scores, nailing CTR & PPC? If yes, then this role is for you :D
At Astra, we're looking for someone to lead our PPC initiatives across various channels. This role is a dynamic role which will include taking new initiatives every quarter and scale the ones that work. Failure is not frowned upon, rather seen as a stepping stone at Astra.
Astra Security is a privately held U.S. & India based company. Backed by Techstars, Astra offers a Pentest Platform which emulates hacker behavior & helps organizations become proactively secure.
Astra's Pentest Platform helps organizations uncover vulnerabilities in their applications proactively, and get compliant to various security standards while doing that. The Pentest Platform has uncovered 100,000+ vulnerabilities in client applications. Astra's Website Protection suite stops 1 million+ threats on its customer's web applications every day. With an aim to offer a homogenous experience to its customers, Astra Security incorporates cutting-edge solutions that are easy to comprehend and tailor-made to suit any business requirement.
The company has earned several accolades including ‘The Most Innovative Security Company’ by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Global Conference on Cyber Security (2017), one of the top 50 emerging cybersecurity companies at ‘Emerge 50’ by NASSCOM, the French Tech Ticket under which Astra Security got rewarded by the President of France under the La French Tech program. In 2021, Astra Security was also named as a CyberTech100 company. Astra is a trusted security partner to some of the well-known brands like Vodafone, Lynas, Kotak Securities, Unilever, NIIT, TEDx, Muthoot, Ford, Gillette, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Meeting monthly SQL & revenue goals through paid channels
- End to end campaign management on various platforms primarily Google (From forecasting to executing, monitoring, evaluating and optimizing campaign performance to generating SQL - Sales qualified leads)
- Launching and optimizing paid campaigns across platforms - Google, Facebook, Capterra & other networks
- Optimizing the ad copy, landing pages for the best lead quality & controlled cost per click
- Tracking KPIs using GTM & GA4
- Measuring and reporting performance of all paid campaigns, and assessing against goals using
- Run A/B/n Ad testing & optimization to improve ROI
- Write attractive and concise copy for ads
- Working closely with marketing and sales teams to optimize the campaigns
- Closely monitoring budgets and continuously optimizing them
- Performing keyword research along with SEO team
- Finding new avenues of growth via SEM channels
You’d be a great fit if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience as a PPC lead/manager
- Scaled SEM campaigns of SaaS businesses in the past
- Experience with SaaS marketing
- Expertise in GA4, GTM, GAds, Google Optimize
- Analytical mind for data analysis & decision making
- Creative skills using light design software like Canva
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Ability to build rapport with the stakeholders
- Willingness to work in a remote setup
- Experience with Marketing Automation
As an Astra-naut you will have:
- Remote first workplace
- Growth-oriented and open environment
- Opportunity to deep dive into cyber security industry
- Amazing workations (last one was Jim Corbett & Goa before that)
- 5-day work week