Talent Acquisition Specialist
ASTRA by Czar Securities
Astra Security is a Techstars backed cybersecurity company building software as a service (SaaS) solutions to secure businesses. We are amongst the few technology startups that offer a suite of features such as on the cloud Pentest, Application Firewall, and Malware scanners in a well-packaged suite for small & medium enterprises. With an aim to offer a homogenous experience to its customers, Astra Security incorporates cutting-edge solutions that are easy to comprehend and tailor-made to suit any business requirement.
The company has earned several accolades including ‘The Most Innovative Security Company’ by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Global Conference on Cyber Security (2017), one of the top 50 emerging cybersecurity companies at ‘Emerge 50’ by NASSCOM, the French Tech Ticket under which Astra Security got rewarded by the President of France under the La French Tech program. In 2020, Astra Security was also named as a CyberTech100 company.
Astra is a trusted security partner to some of the well-known brands like Vodafone, Lynas, Dream 11, Unilever, NIIT, TEDx, Muthoot, Ford, Gillette, etc.
Loving our journey so far? Then let’s see how you can board our ship and join us in our mission to make the web secure.
At Astra you will be:
- Taking ownership of the talent acquisition functions such as, sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, onboarding etc.
- Continuously collaborating with:=> Hiring managers to understand the hiring needs, design job descriptions, build and implement the hiring flow, and ensure timely fulfillment of the hiring requirements. => Existing hiring vendors, and building new opportunities for potential partnerships.
=> Campus hiring partners for internships and entry level positions.
- Maintaining our TA Tracker as well as other data points.
- Reaching out to the potential candidates via social media and/or other sourcing channels.
- Assisting the People's Officer and the leadership team with enhancing the talent lifecycle post onboarding.
- Designing strategies to continuously enhance the talent acquisition process.
*Required Qualifications & Skills: *
- 1 year experience with end-to-end talent acquisition cycle.
- Knowledge of sourcing channels.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to grow and nurture the talent pool.
- Remote first workplace
- Adrenalin rush of being a part of a growing company
- Holistic understanding of SaaS and enterprise cloud security business
- Experience with security side of things
- Growth-oriented and open environment
- Amazing workations (last one was Jim Corbett & Goa before that)
Something looks off?