Lead Security Writer (SaaS)
ASTRA by Czar Securities
Astra Security is a privately held U.S. & India based company. Backed by Techstars, Astra offers a Pentest Platform which emulates hacker behavior & helps organizations become proactively secure.
Astra's Pentest Platform helps organizations uncover vulnerabilities in their applications proactively, and get compliant to various security standards while doing that. The Pentest Platform has uncovered 100,000+ vulnerabilities in client applications. Astra's Website Protection suite stops 1 million+ threats on its customer's web applications every day. With an aim to offer a homogenous experience to its customers, Astra Security incorporates cutting-edge solutions that are easy to comprehend and tailor-made to suit any business requirement.
The company has earned several accolades including ‘The Most Innovative Security Company’ by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Global Conference on Cyber Security (2017), one of the top 50 emerging cybersecurity companies at ‘Emerge 50’ by NASSCOM, the French Tech Ticket under which Astra Security got rewarded by the President of France under the La French Tech program. In 2021, Astra Security was also named as a CyberTech100 company. Astra is a trusted security partner to some of the well-known brands like Vodafone, Lynas, Kotak Securities, Unilever, NIIT, TEDx, Muthoot, Ford, Gillette, etc.
What are we looking for:
We're looking for content enthusiasts who believe that words can change the world. At Astra, content has worked wonders for us and we'd love to see you as a part of this joyous ride to make the world a secure place! If you have a knack for converting core technical subjects into easy-to-read blog posts for the average audience, then this is for you.
- Translate technical information into clear, concise, and effective content (blog posts, landing pages, checklists, white papers, etc.) that is easily understandable by both technical and non-technical audiences
- Provide support in managing and scheduling content, as well as handling projects
- Lead and mentor other technical writers on the team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as SEO, development, and design, to create content that meets the needs of the organization
- Ensure that every piece of content is optimized to meet user intent, is high-quality and comprehensive, and provides valuable information to the target audience
- Possess strong technical knowledge of the product and the ability to create product-led content
- Understand copywriting principles and the ability to create compelling content that resonates with the target audience for better conversion rates
- Craft engaging narratives to communicate technical concepts through effective storytelling as needed
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in technical writing, preferably in SaaS or content marketing
- Solid understanding of SEO best practices and NLP techniques to effectively optimize content for search engines
- Quickly grasp complex technical topics and convey them clearly in writing
- Possess excellent organizational skills and be a quick learner, self-driven, independent, highly motivated, and highly organized
- Experience in writing for the cybersecurity industry is preferred
- Familiarity with WordPress/Webflow CMS is a plus
- Strong command over grammar and exceptional attention to detail to ensure high-quality, error-free content
What We Offer:
- Remote first workplace
- Adrenalin rush of being a part of a growing company
- Opportunity to work with a high traffic website
- Putting your work in front of thousands of readers/users
- A chilled out, growth-oriented and open environment
- Opportunity to deep dive into cyber security industry
- Amazing workations (last one was Jim Corbett & Goa before that)
Something looks off?