Customer Success Specialist
ASTRA by Czar Securities
Astra Security is a privately held U.S. & India based company. Backed by Techstars, Astra offers a Pentest Platform which emulates hacker behavior & helps organizations become proactively secure.
Astra's Pentest Platform helps organizations uncover vulnerabilities in their applications proactively, and get compliant to various security standards while doing that. The Pentest Platform has uncovered 100,000+ vulnerabilities in customer applications. Astra's Website Protection suite stops 1 million+ threats on its customer's web applications every day. With an aim to offer a homogenous experience to its customers, Astra Security incorporates cutting-edge solutions that are easy to comprehend and tailor-made to suit any business requirement.
The company has earned several accolades including ‘The Most Innovative Security Company’ by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Global Conference on Cyber Security (2017), one of the top 50 emerging cybersecurity companies at ‘Emerge 50’ by NASSCOM, the French Tech Ticket under which Astra Security got rewarded by the President of France under the La French Tech program. In 2021, Astra Security was also named as a CyberTech100 company. Astra is a trusted security partner to some of the well-known brands like Vodafone, Lynas, Kotak Securities, Unilever, NIIT, TEDx, Muthoot, Ford, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be engaging effectively with potential customers and ensuring a smooth on-boarding process for them with us.
- You will be understanding customer requirements and translating them into deliverables.
- You will be attending to customer emails and phone calls on a daily basis.
- You will be looking after stakeholder management between various teams and customers.
- You will be up-selling and cross-selling complementary Astra products
- You will be ensuring timely delivery by communicating within teams
You’d be a great fit if you have:
- 1 -3 years of experience in customer success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical knowledge required to work in a cyber security organization’s customer facing role
- Ability to build rapport with the stakeholders
- Willingness to work in a remote setup
As an Astra-naut you will have:
- Remote first workplace
- Growth-oriented and open environment
- Opportunity to deep dive into cyber security industry
- Amazing workations (last one was Jim Corbett & Goa before that)
Something looks off?