Growth Marketing Manager
Are you a college sports fanatic? Do you understand the power of social media influencers? Do you enjoy building relationships with clients? Are you a solutions-based thinker? Meet Athlytic. We are a start-up company breaking the mold of social media influencers. Athlytic was developed as one of the first platforms to help student-athletes partner with brands to drive business. We’re looking for a rockstar to join our team.
Athlytic is an innovative technology-based start-up that connects student-athletes with potential endorsement partners. We understand that finding the perfect partner can be challenging, and we simplify that experience for student-athletes and brands with our fully-integrated marketplace. With new laws going into effect to allow student-athletes to monetize their name, image, and likeness, Athlytic is one of the 1st start-ups in this space. Athlytic has recently been featured on Mastercard, Front Office Sports, Mailchimp, ESPN Radio, Forbes, Business Insider, Yahoo, and VH1 Networks and backed by firms like a16z, Concrete Rose, and Techstars.
As an early member of a small team, you will have the opportunity to own growth end-to-end and build out the team and processes. You’ll work cross-functionally with the CEO, Brand, Community, and Product teams to shape strategy and drive growth. The right person for this role is a dynamic resource, has start-up experience, is skilled in executing familiar and unfamiliar tasks, and is ready to take on a significant, high-impact role on a small team.
Athlytic seeks an experienced Growth Manager to lead our expansion and scale our cross-market growth playbook as we build a game-changing consumer experience around student-athlete marketing. As an early and formative member of our Growth team, you’ll play a key role in finding the most powerful means of reaching new student-athletes and exposing them to the value of utilizing the Athlytic platform.
You will be the senior leader responsible for building and leading a world-class multidisciplinary growth organization with an eye toward rapid scaling and a bias for data-driven decision-making. You thrive in situations that demand versatility – and will chart Athlytic’s course toward sustainable, long-term growth while working with the team to continuously improve the details of execution.
Where you’ll have an impact:
- Develop and execute Athlytic’s growth strategy as we push into new markets and challenges
- Own and execute all acquisition and retention channels, including performance, brand, lifecycle, partnerships, and organic media
- Create and manage a data-driven, city-level framework for driving increased growth efficiency and lead efforts to improve efficacy as the company scales
- Balance ongoing, responsive demand generation with longer-term channel and awareness-raising investments across each of our active cities
- Surface critical customer feedback loops and evolving insights to the broader organization to increase our collective pace of learning and experimentation
- Become an integral part of Athlytics’ leadership team and a cross-functional
- thought leader across product, operations, customer experience, engineering, and analytics
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5+ years of experience with a background in growth marketing, product marketing, brand, lifecycle, analytics, consulting, or product management
- 2-3+ years of experience managing multidisciplinary teams across the spectrum of technical to creative in a consumer-facing company
- Hyper-growth start-up experience is a highly preferred
- Deeply analytical with a high degree of comfort being hands-on with data and breaking
- down and solving complex, ambiguous problems
- Ability to move quickly and fluidly between long-term strategic thinking and operating at
- the lowest level of detail
- Demonstrated track record of up-leveling teams with more efficient and scalable process
- A high-energy doer who anticipates problems and doesn’t hesitate to jump in and solve
- World-class people and relationship-building skills
- Work with our marketing and sales teams to create Athlytic’s lead-generation engine
- Own our growth infrastructure
- Design and execute marketing campaigns across both paid and organic channels
- Be the single source of truth for marketing performance metrics
- Collaborate with a creative, fast-moving team to generate ideas for impactful content and
- Coordinate its development
- Analytical, data-driven mindset
- Excellent cross-functional project management skills
- Experience running a successful trade show exhibit
- Experience planning, building, and managing effective demand-generation campaigns with third-party publishers and ad networks
- A desire to work in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to thrive on change
Athlytic is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Athlytic celebrates and embraces diversity.
Interested? Email: email@example.com