Software Engineering Internship (Python Developer)
AUMET is a leading e-health startup in the MENA region, we are innovating how distributors of medical supplies do business with consumer selling points such as pharmacies.
With 500,000 transactions per month, AUMET marketplace is a fast growing product that is capturing market share and is on a road to achieve its vision. And as we grow we need talented individuals that are willing to learn and be a part of our team!
- Working with Senior Engineers, design and implement modules for a large scale web application.
- Working with Senior Engineers, design and implement proof of concepts and utilities to aid in the engineering process.
- Conduct research to aid Senior Engineers in decision making
- Design and develop software as directed and with supervision
- Develop software tests and verification procedures
- Become familiar with tools and applications utilized by department
- Complete special projects and assignments in a positive and timely manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Fresh graduate academic from PSUT, GJU, AUM or LTUC is a plus.
- Strong OOP and design knowledge for creating extensible, re-usable software
- Working knowledge of software development tools (e.g. compilers, debuggers, emulators, etc.)
- Desire to learn and apply new technologies
- Highly creative, high-energy individual with a hands-on style
- Able to thrive in, and foster in others, an entrepreneurial culture