Pharmaceutical Data Quality Assurance Internship
AUMET is a leading e-health startup in the MENA region, we are innovating how distributors of medical supplies do business with consumer selling points such as pharmacies.
With 500,000 transactions per month, AUMET marketplace is a fast growing product that is capturing market share and is on a road to achieve its vision. And as we grow we need people to help us bring our products to more customers.
We are looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge of medication and understanding of drugs available in Jordan’s pharmacies. We are switching to a new application and adding new features and information for every item/drug available.
The intern hired for this position will need strong background on research, great time management and critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team, who are very excited to share this launch with an intern hoping to gain extensive pharmacy knowledge.
- Review Drugs’ Database in a daily basis.
- Check if the items are approved by JFDA and displayed correctly with the right dosage form and strength.
- Assist with addition of new drugstores and unity of the database
- Optimize drug categorization
- BCs in Pharmacy
- (0-1) years of experience (can be also training) with pharmacies in Jordan
- Intensive knowledge of drug packaging, uses and ingredients.
- Great Microsoft Office Knowledge (exclusively Excel)
- Energetic and creative
- Hard-working and team-oriented
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to participate in events and company meetings
- Compensation available