Graduate Sales Intern - Part Time
What do we do?
Auquan’s AI tools enable hedge funds and asset managers to turbocharge their investment workflows with data-driven insights.
Our Portfolio Activity Monitor helps funds deal with information overload as they struggle to find insights in 38 million terabytes of unstructured data that exists today. We use Natural Language Processing and our proprietary Knowledge Graph to help automatically monitor, filter, and process millions of terabytes of structured and unstructured data like news, filings, and alternative datasets into a single page view of only the most relevant information so fund managers focus only on what’s important and never leave alpha on the table.
We’re a deep tech company, with a strong focus on practical applications; everything we build is informed by real-world client insights and it’s practicality in solving these challenges.[customer first, not technology]
Graduate Sales Intern: Job description
In this sales role, you will be responsible for supporting a unique value proposition to our customers who are looking to catch trends/emerging insights about their portfolio, ahead of the market. You’ll be making sure your customer gets differentiated, impactful information through our innovative platform. This role will involve customer success, QA and delivering tailored messages direct to hedge fund and asset management clients
Opportunity to convert to full-time
In your first month as a Graduate Sales Intern, you will have:
- Engaged directly with our key clients by providing them alpha generating information on their investments as part of your daily insights
- Identified and started tracking the key competitors in the AI investment space. From this you will be presenting ways our product can constantly provide an information edge
- Become responsible for ensuring that all client content and materials are of the highest standard possible, directly helping achieve the sales team's 2021 objectives.
- Delivered insights about current and future clients that are used to shape client discussions and meetings.
- Identified at least one weaknesses in our existing processes and begun a project to implement an improvement
Graduate Sales Intern Job requirements
- Minimum of a 2.1 from a leading university
- Previous internship in financial services (at a bank or asset manager/hedge fund) preferably involving rotations with financial markets exposure
- A genuine passion for technology and the finance sector
- Fantastic organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to wear many hats, take ownership and thrive in an unstructured startup environment
- Someone who is not afraid to get stuck in, roll up their sleeves and provide support across the team
- Humble, resilient, and a peoples person who strives to make others day
What does Auquan offer you?
- Make your mark
- Immediately see the impact of your work
- Be part of one of the hottest Fintech startups as recognized by Forbes and TechCrunch
- Be in control
- Freedom to shape the work you do
- Excellent opportunities for rapid career progression (if successful conversion to full time/extension)
- Take the opportunity to do work that helps you master a variety of transferable skills or skills that are relevant across roles and industries.
Enjoy growing rewards
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Regular socials, pub trips and team activities
Something looks off?