Sport Medicine Physician- Per Diem
About Aware Health:
Aware Health is a partner for small to medium businesses to provide direct virtual care for employees who have muscle, nerve, and joint pain. We are a growth-stage startup that believes in providing care that is efficient, effective and empowering. Our mission is to care and connect with everyone to reinvent the body and mind on their journey to whole living. If this mission statement is one that resonates with you, we want you on our team.
The Sports Orthopedic Physician role is for someone who would enjoy collaborating with telehealth physical therapists to provide clients with comprehensive care. Strong communication skills are vital as you will have to establish rapport, diagnose and treat conditions virtually. This is a remote per diem contracted position.
- Superior knowledge of physical medicine and medical biology
- Ability to diagnose and treat conditions with a non surgical approach
- Ability to interpret imaging findings to assess for pathophysiologic or pathomechanical contributors to assist with diagnosis, treatment, prognosis, and prevention.
- Demonstrates competence in educating client on diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment plans
- Open to navigating around existing treatment plans and tracks
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practices in sports medicine
- Resilience to frequent changes within website application and systems
- In agreement to be licensed in multiple states
- Possesses problem solving skills and independent management of workload
- Proficient with navigating basic computer tasks and programs
- Ability to give sound counsel
- Ability to meet with physical therapy team to collaborate on care plans
- Spanish speaking
- Holds licenses in multiple states