We're looking for an amazing full-time Web developer to join AZmed, and build great interfaces for both our clients and our internal tools.
Doctors waste a lot of time looking for fractures in X-rays. At AZmed, you will help to automate this detection process, for doctors to spend most of their time on life-threatening exams
Why join AZmed ?
You will work with developers, data scientists and doctors, on a daily basis. We are going through a fast growth period, so it’s an exciting time to join our team and contribute to AZmed's mission.
AZmed’s first product, Rayvolve, an AI-based fracture detection software, has recently been CE-marked, and you will have hands-on experience in developing applications that integrate state-of-the-art algorithms on the first French deep learning software in radiology.
With 200 partners and counting, AZmed has partners in over 10 countries offering one the possibility of deploying solutions at scale and used by thousands of physicians around the globe.
- Work in a close-knit R&D team.
- Co-develop the new version and optimize the performance of our labeling platform with radiologists and prepare its migration to our cloud facilities.
- Create reusable components and design consistency across our customers' products (external tools used for monitoring, data analytics solutions, website).
- Build internal tools (including a much more appealing job offers page) to improve efficiency within the AZmed teams.
- >2 years of experience in responsive web development
- Be able to build basic APIs to sustain your front-end data needs.
- Attention to quality and detail - you don't let important details slip through the cracks, but you also understand that Web Development is about making trade-offs, balancing business and technical needs.
- Want to improve healthcare and have a positive impact.
- Experiencing manipulating 2D/3D images
- Knowledge of cornerstoneJS and MaterialUI
- Be able to implement and maintain security in web servers
- Be able to implement and maintain automated testing and deployment processes
- Star wars fan
- Sports fan
- Linux Server Environment
- ReactJS 16+/Redux
- GitHub CI/CD
- Starting ASAP
- Based in Paris 2nd
- Great startup atmosphere (masterclasses, workshops, social events etc).