Clinical Affairs Manager
We are an enthusiastic, passionate and hardworking team looking for a similarly minded Clinical Affairs manager. You will work directly with the Chief Medical Officer, the QARA manager and the tech team.
Why join AZmed ?
We are going through a fast growth period, so it’s an exciting time to join our team and contribute to AZmed's mission. AAZmed counts more than 140 partnerships so far in 9 countries. We have already launched multiple successful clinical trials (in France and abroad) for our first product and are working on international upcoming clinical studies for our next products.
You will work in a great startup atmosphere (masterclasses, workshops, social events etc).
AZmed’s first product, Rayvolve, an AI-based fracture detection software is first French software to be CE-marked for deep learning in radiology), offering you the possibility to deploy the product at a large scale.
- Coordinate clinical evaluation processes with AZmed partners in accordance with the applicable regulatory requirements
- Design and supervise the clinical studies
- Supervise the patients and clinics hiring for clinical trials
- Technical watch regarding clinical performances and safety
- Build relationship with KOLs
- 3+ years experience in clinical affairs
- Highly efficient (results oriented)
- Français et Anglais parlés couramment
- Positive and proactive
- Strong communication skills & collaborative mindset
- Fast learner & motivated by MedTech
- Previous experience in the software medical device
- Previous experience in FDA submission
- Star wars fan
- Sports fan
- Negotiable salary
- Starting ASAP
- Based in Paris 2nd