City Operations Associate, Raleigh
What you can look forward to owning:
- Certify the Team - Lead certification sessions to ensure all pros in the market are vetted and qualified to provide professional services on the Bellhop platform.
- Order Fulfillment - Work closely with our support agents to make sure moves are filled and set up for success.
- Fleet Management - You will help manage a fleet of moving trucks to ensure proper maintenance, utilization, and safety, including required record keeping, and will further assist market pros using any such equipment.
- Problem Solve - All kinds of problems happen on a daily basis and you must be ready to solve them as fast as they happen. This may require you to meet with customers at a moment's notice to help deliver a high five customer experience.
- Provide Feedback to the Market Manager- You will be the voice of the market. It will be your responsibility to relay information to the Market Manager about roadblocks or any other issues that may keep the market from hitting its success metrics.
- Lead Market Meetings & Engagement Sessions - You will lead meetings to ensure the pros in the market understand how to succeed on the platform.
- Deep City Knowledge - The key to operational success and high-quality moves factor is knowing your city like the back of your hand.
- Bias for Action - You have a bias for action. You attack problems head-on and don’t wait to be told what to do.
- Clear Communicator - You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly and highlight key insights.
- Numbers Driven - Past experience meeting metrics in a high-performance environment
- Reliable form of transportation- you will need to be able to visit job sites around your City
- Proficient with Computers - Our team uses internal tools, Google Documents, and Salesforce
Something looks off?