Sales Development Representative - New Grad
Belong Anywhere Ltd
Bubble enables thousands of businesses around the world to build software solutions without code. Our users use Bubble to build VC-backed startups, personal projects, and internal company tools. We are often a critical part of our customers’ operations and are very proud to help businesses achieve success through more accessible software.
About the team:
Bubble’s Sales team works with our largest customers, which range from startups scaling their business on Bubble, to large enterprises developing complex applications for internal and external use cases. We have a diverse team of SDRs, AEs, and AMs, who are excited to bring the power of Bubble to companies all around the world.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be the first point of contact for many of our prospective customers. You’ll work on inbound and outbound leads to identify customers that are interested in our enterprise product, qualify opportunities and work closely with our team of Account Executives to win them as customers.
As an early member of our Sales team, you’ll play a key role in building our team, establishing best practices and figuring out new ways to grow our customer base. Beyond working closely with our customers, this role will be working closely with cross-functional partners in Product, Marketing, Success and other teams.
This would be a great opportunity for you if:
- You’re excited about technology in general and Bubble’s product in particular
- You love talking to customers and building relationships
- You are curious by nature and constantly seek out opportunities to learn and grow
In this role, you’ll:
- Handle inbound requests from prospective customers interested in buying Bubble
- Qualify prospects and generate sales-ready opportunities for Account Executives
- Prospect and develop new potential accounts by educating contacts about Bubble
- Become an expert on our product and be able to demonstrate its value
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product teams to provide feedback and help drive our product strategy
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs and provide strong solutions
- A track record of high achievement academically or in your current and previous roles
- Motivation and ability to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical capabilities
If this sounds like you, apply! If you don’t meet all of the qualifications but think you could be a match, we’d still love the chance to review your application.
We offer competitive compensation aligned to tier one markets, such as New York City, San Francisco, and Seattle. On target earnings for this role range from $72,000 to $90,000, with a 70/30 split on base salary and variable compensation. Actual pay is determined by multiple factors such as skills, qualifications, experience and market demand.
At Bubble, we encourage people from all ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Bubble does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For this role, Bubble is currently only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the US and are within commuting distance of our office in New York City. We will provide relocation assistance to those who are interested in moving to the NYC area.
While we do not have any in-office attendance requirements, we prefer hiring people within commuting distance of our NYC office because we value getting together in person regularly. For those who enjoy working from our Manhattan office on a more regular basis, we offer catered lunches, and happy hours, among other fun perks.