Enterprise Account Executive
Belong Anywhere Ltd
Bubble is a software development platform that enables anyone to build and launch web applications without writing code. Rather than specializing in one or two aspects of web development (like designing landing pages or building databases), Bubble’s full-stack visual programming interface does it all. That means anyone from first-time entrepreneurs to enterprise-level companies can take an idea from concept to fully functional, scalable reality — faster and cheaper than you could with just code.
About the team:
Bubble’s Sales team works with our largest customers, which range from startups scaling their business on Bubble, to large enterprises developing complex applications for internal and external use cases. We have a diverse team of SDRs, AEs, and AMs, who are excited to bring the power of Bubble to companies all around the world.
About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to acquire and grow new enterprise customers. As an early member of our Sales team, you’ll join a fast-growing startup and will help us develop our enterprise strategy and playbook. We’re looking for someone with experience closing complex deals and who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
In this role, you’ll:
- Strategically prospect into Product, Engineering, IT and Innovation leaders at target enterprise accounts
- Build strong relationships and provide an outstanding customer experience
- Manage all aspects of the sales process from prospecting to closing and account management
- Work with existing customers to drive product adoption and expansion opportunities
- Partner with Technical Success, Product, Engineering, and Partnerships teams to achieve the best outcomes for our customers
- Lead and contribute to team projects to help Bubble succeed in the Enterprise space
- 6 years of sales experience at a technology company, including a minimum of 2 years selling to large enterprise customers
- Experience selling to technical buyers, and closing complex deals with multiple stakeholders
- Expertise with outbound prospecting techniques, tools, and processes
- A track record of high achievements and exceeding sales targets
- Motivation and ability to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong interest in emerging technology and no-code
- Nice to have: Professional Proficiency in French
If this sounds like you, apply! If you don’t meet all of the qualifications but think you could be a match, we’d still love the chance to review your application.
We offer competitive compensation aligned to tier one markets, such as New York City, San Francisco, and Seattle. Our estimated base salary for this role at Bubble ranges from $90,000 to $103,000. In addition to base salary, this role includes variable compensation, with a 50/50 split. On target earnings range from $180,000 to $207,000, though variable compensation is not capped. Actual pay is determined by multiple factors such as skills, qualifications, experience and market demand.
At Bubble, we encourage people from all ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Bubble does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
While our office is in NYC, Bubble is remote-friendly and has employees who work across the United States. For this role, Bubble is currently considering candidates who are authorized to work in the following US states: California, Connecticut, Colorado, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington.
While we do not have any in-office attendance requirements, we prefer hiring people within commuting distance of our NYC office because we value getting together in person regularly. For those who enjoy working from our Manhattan office on a more regular basis, we offer catered lunches, and happy hours, among other fun perks. Bubble hosts two Team Weeks per year, when all employees are invited to NYC to work and have fun IRL. We also provide relocation assistance to those who are interested in moving to the NYC area.