Belong Anywhere Ltd
Bubble makes it easier for everyone to build software. From early-stage founders building their very first product, to engineers working on large teams and wanting to build more efficiently, Bubble's drag and drop functionality and visual design language makes building full-stack applications faster and easier than ever before. As the only full-stack, no-code platform on the market with over 2 million users in over 100 countries, Bubble is making software development more accessible and breaking down the barriers to entrepreneurship across the globe.
About the team:
Bubble’s Sales team works with our largest customers, which range from startups scaling their business on Bubble, to large enterprises developing complex applications for internal and external use cases. We have a diverse team across Account Executives, Sales Development Representatives, (and soon to be Account Managers!), who are excited to bring the power of Bubble to companies all around the world.
As the first Account Manager at Bubble, you’ll help build the foundation for an exceptional account management function. You’ll build and maintain close relationships with the customers on Bubble’s Enterprise plan, ranging from growing startups to mature companies. You’ll define the playbooks for how we onboard customers, how we manage the contract renewal process, how we drive revenue expansion, and much more.
As an early member of our Sales team, you’ll play a key role in building our team, establishing best practices and figuring out new ways to grow our customer base. Beyond working with our customers, this role will be working closely with cross-functional partners in Product, Marketing, Success and other teams.
This would be a great opportunity for you if:
- You’re excited about technology in general and Bubble’s product in particular
- You love talking to customers and building relationships
- You are curious by nature and constantly seek out opportunities to learn and grow
- You’re excited about the opportunity to play a foundational role in building out what Account Management looks like at Bubble
In this role, you’ll:
- Establish strong relationships with our biggest and most important customers
- Build best-in-class programs and processes to manage and engage with our top customers
- Iterate on the contract renewal process to retain and grow customers while mitigating churn or contraction
- Drive product adoption and revenue expansion with your accounts
- Share customer feedback and insights with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales and collaborate on opportunities to improve customer outcomes
- Partner closely with our technical teams to ensure that our customers get the most value out of Bubble
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, of which at least 2 years as an account manager or similar role
- A track record of high achievement in current and previous roles
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A curious mindset and constantly seeking out opportunities to learn and grow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivation and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A customer-centric mindset to everything you do
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
We offer competitive compensation aligned to tier one markets, such as New York City, San Francisco, and Seattle. Our estimated base salary for this role at Bubble ranges from $86,000 to $105,000. In addition to base salary, this role includes variable compensation, with a 70/30 split. On target earnings range from $123,000 to $150,000, though variable compensation is not capped. Actual pay is determined by multiple factors such as skills, qualifications, experience and market demand.
At Bubble, we encourage people from all ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Bubble does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For this role, Bubble is currently only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the US and are within commuting distance of our office in New York City. We will provide relocation assistance to those who are interested in moving to the NYC area.
While we do not have any in-office attendance requirements, we prefer hiring people within commuting distance of our NYC office because we value getting together in person regularly. For those who enjoy working from our Manhattan office on a more regular basis, we offer catered lunches and happy hours, among other fun perks.