Bilingual Territory Sales Manager - Florida
Bevi is on a mission to disrupt the beverage supply chain and replace single-use water bottles with smart water machines. Thousands of companies use Bevi to sustainably provide their employees with pure, sparkling, and flavored water at work. As the market leader in IoT-enabled beverage machines, we’ve raised over $160M in venture capital and we have grown tremendously each year since launch. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current product line, Bevi is heavily investing in new product development.
We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager in our Florida market with the confidence to go into the region and build fruitful relationships with both direct clients and local distributors. The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for generating new business using multiple tactics, including but not limited to the following: proactive lead generation, follow-up on inbound leads, cold prospecting and cold calling. This individual will be responsible for the management of opportunities from prospecting through to close. The Territory Sales Manager will report to our Sr Director of Sales. This role offers a great opportunity to grow your market, make your territory successful, and share in Bevi’s success as we grow!
What you will do:
- Own the sales function in your territory while cooperating with and contributing to a larger, national team
- Use data and analytics to strategically map and segment your assigned territory to prospect for new business
- Work with partners and close deals through third parties
- Sell! Face-to- face, cold calling, whatever it takes to generate business, convert prospects, close leads, and keep our current customers happy
How you will grow:
- Interface and sell to a broad, diverse, and global customer base including companies like Netflix, Lyft, Peloton, McKinsey, Google and more!
- Own regional sales within a dynamic company, where you will have wide latitude to generate new networks and leads
- Engage with a talented sales and operations team drawn from diverse sectors, mentor and coach junior team members, and learn from best-in-class leadership
- Deploy your energy and expertise to further the company's mission of sustainability, wellness, and positive personal and environmental change