Customer Care Manager
Bevi is on a mission to disrupt the beverage supply chain and replace single-use water bottles with smart water machines. Thousands of companies use Bevi to sustainably provide their employees with pure, sparkling, and flavored water at work. As the market leader in IoT-enabled beverage machines, we’ve raised over $160M in venture capital and we have grown tremendously each year since launch. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current product line, Bevi is heavily investing in new product development.
We are seeking a Customer Care Manager to join Bevi’s Customer Care Operations Team. This role reports to the Director of Customer Care and will be responsible for being the front line for Bevi’s end customers and Partner Technicians, providing an outstanding customer experience along the way. The Customer Care Manager will work closely with Product and Engineering teams to identify and prioritize targets for improvement. The ideal candidate will embrace the Bevi core values, learning new skills, working across disciplines, and driving issues to completion.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provides direct oversight and management of daily operations of the Technical Call Center/Specialist 1 Agents, including appropriate staffing levels, customer escalation management, customer complaint processing, and agent performance management
- Manages and reports on Key Performance Indicators to functional management
- Utilizes call center data and key performance indicators to evaluate business and staff performance. Continuously identifies and facilitates opportunities for improvement and development
- Demonstrates dynamic leadership and effective communication that promotes an engaged employee culture and provides Bevi agents with recognition and opportunities to be vested in solutions.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the company's products, software, and underlying technologies to guide your team in diagnosing and resolving intricate customer issues
- Implements creative customer centric interactions and workflows, monitors and identifies opportunities for improvement to ensure the best customer experience for end customers and partner technicians
- Implements department specific systems, processes, and critical business procedures as needed in accordance with compliance and business objectives
- Consistently deliver exceptional results on Bevi’s service SLAs, KPIs, and Customer Satisfaction targets
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, and Quality teams to communicate and address critical issues promptly, providing essential feedback to improve the product quality and mitigate issues
- Conducts written review of staff performance, which involves identifying training needs, improvement opportunities, individual agent goals and objectives, and disciplinary actions as required
- Monitors calls to ensure the highest level of quality and pursues coaching opportunities for maximizing agent performance as required
- Present at team meetings, Voice of the Customer monthly meetings, and in cross-functional opportunities to ensure customer and partner technician issues are understood and addressed
- Maintain the Customer Care operations schedule and ensure coverage on a daily basis