Business Operations Associate
Birdstop is a technology company that automates inspection and monitoring for enterprises with physical assets. Fortune 500 companies in sectors ranging from agriculture to telecommunications to logistics rely on Birdstop systems to make mission critical decisions. Birdstop nodes sit in the field and deploy Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) to collect real-time imagery on physical assets without requiring personnel onsite.
In this role, you will execute on Birdstop’s go-to-market strategy, producing deliverables that will be presented to regulators, customers, investors, and the general public. This role will report to the CEO of Birdstop and will work closely with the entire leadership team. The role is primarily remote, but requires occasional travel to meet with teammates and/or external parties.
Examples of Responsibilities:
- Build content, talking points, presentation materials, and other preparatory materials for leadership to use with internal and external audiences
- Write proposals to win contracts with large enterprise customers
- Interface with regulators and write applications for regulatory approvals
- Research and/or collect data on topics of strategic interest to Birdstop
- Create publicly facing content about Birdstop, including but not limited to case studies, social media posts, website content, and press articles
- Hire and manage multimedia contractors and/or agencies as necessary to produce the best work product
- 3-5+ years of experience in finance, consulting, or a comparable role in a high growth tech companies
- 1+ year(s) of experience working in the UAV industry
- 1+ year(s) of experience working with the FAA or a similar regulatory agency
- Impeccable written communication skills and actual enjoyment of writing
- Extensive experience building materials that combine written content, data visualization, and multimedia (e.g. graphic design)
- Extensive experience conducting research independently to produce original market and regulatory insights
- Experience as the point person for company presentations, financial models, and other key company materials
- Ability to work independently
- Native English fluency
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Work authorization in the United States (no visa sponsorship available)
Something looks off?