Senior iOS Developer
Blink is an employee app for frontline workers. Our award-winning product has industry-leading levels of engagement, with a DAU of 99% – and we've got so much more to achieve. Scalability, automation and precision are at the heart of what we do. We're never shackled down by convention; always open-minded, always moving forward.
💻 What will you be doing?
You will work as part of a world-class team of engineers, designers and testers building the Frontline of the Future. The applications you will help build are used by thousands of customers daily and make a tangible difference in their day-to-day lives.
- Working on our native iOS application and helping them be best in class.
- Focusing on delivery; ship code often and respond to customer feedback or issues quickly.
- Working within a cross-functional team to learn from and help guide the future direction of the iOS app.
- Debugging, bug fixing, profiling and improving application performance.
- Continuously improving (build) tools and developer experience; automating repetitive tasks, simplifying existing processes and documenting APIs and behaviour.
- Writing clean, well-documented, testable, maintainable code.
🚀 About you
We're looking for someone who is ambitious and wants to develop in a fast-growing company. The successful candidate will be resourceful, inquisitive and a fast learner. We’re also looking for:
- Proficient with Swift, common iOS Frameworks and using reactive patterns.
- Strong understanding of mobile databases.
- Detailed knowledge of architectural patterns and how to apply them.
- Skilled in writing responsive, accessible, and maintainable UI components.
- Experience with unit and integration testing, continuous integration and delivery.
- Examples of published apps you’ve worked on before.
💙 About us
We're a friendly bunch.
Motivated, positive and social; we're all different, but these traits tie us together. We work closely as a team and genuinely value each other's opinions. Most of all, we try and learn as much as we can from one another, through knowledge sharing and healthy debate.
Our diverse backgrounds and interests make our engineering culture unique. We are parents, polyglots (in both spoken and programming languages), cyclists, musicians – and so much more.
💰 What we offer
You will have the opportunity to be part of something impactful, large-scale, and meaningful. Most importantly, you’ll work for a company with a strong purpose, with an ambitious and supportive team embarking on a journey most start-ups can only dream of!
- Competitive salary and equity allocations with significant upside potential
- Private health insurance
- A quirky, spacious, natural light-filled office in London
- Learning & development focus, plus mentorship options. We’ll do everything we can to get you to the top of your game
- The ability for you to grow, learn, and solve a variety of challenges, working in a supportive environment with smart people
- Private healthcare, Ride2Work, pension scheme
At Blink, we're committed to creating an inclusive and diverse culture where our people feel they truly belong. We value and respect individual differences, so all applications will receive fair and equal consideration without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age.