Blink is an employee app for frontline workers. Our award-winning product has industry-leading levels of engagement, with a DAU of 99% – and we've got so much more to achieve. Scalability, automation and precision are at the heart of what we do. We're never shackled down by convention; always open-minded, always moving forward.
💻 What will you be doing?
We're looking for a Product Manager with experience finding product-market fit within new verticals and taking new products to that market . You’ll be helping to set the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for multiple products within Blink. You’ll be working closely with industry leaders and Blink team-leads on identifying product opportunities, delivering a delightful experience, driving growth and proving return on investment.
Day-to-day you will:
- Be an advocate for our Frontline users and their managers.
- Leverage best-in-class user research techniques to discover and understand pain points.
- Facilitate cross-team interactions to get a deeper understanding of how our product is used on the frontline and the problems our users encounter.
- Directly drive top-line revenue by introducing new features that make Blink a must-have, not a nice-to-have.
- Tenaciously prioritize the biggest opportunities to fulfil customer needs, drive conversion and new revenue.
- Seamlessly move between analysing data, user interviews, getting into technical and design nuances––to strategy planning and presenting your work to senior leadership.
- Input in to the long-term vision, strategy, and roadmap for specific products within Blink
- Take product requirements from an idea to concept to production in a timely fashion.
- Build analytics to visualize and track the health and growth of specific products and clients.
- Lead, support and collaborate with our passionate engineering team to execute against the planned roadmap to continuously improve the Blink offering for all users.
🚀 About you
We're looking for someone who is ambitious and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is passionate about building the right product for customers. We’re also looking for:
- Customer obsessed. You’re passionate about not only hitting business goals but intimately knowing our customers and creating the best experiences to meet their needs. You know that staff satisfaction is the key to improving absolutely everything.
- Systematic thinker: You take on the right challenges and do so in the smartest possible way. You break down complex requirements to their simplest form and then build them back up to deliver a minimum lovable product. You know when to move on.
- Proactive: You can take rough themes and big ideas and turn them into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance.
- Data-informed: You know what data is valuable, you stay on top of it and use it to guide decisions. You're data-informed but never afraid to go with your gut.
- Never finished learning: You have a strong desire to learn and work with a variety of people, technologies, and methods.
- Experience: Someone who's been there and done it. Whether you have 10+ years of experience in product management or you've only had one role that you've absolutely mastered, we'd love to chat. Bonus points for experience in project management of a software product.
- Delivery: Not only have you shipped new products, but you’re obsessed with continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases.
- Collaborator: You have built products by collaborating cross-functionally across multiple teams and other key stakeholders. You are organized, have a problem-solving mindset, and are comfortable presenting to groups and facilitating group conversations.
💙 About us
We're a friendly bunch.
Motivated, positive and social; we're all different, but these traits tie us together. We work closely as a team and genuinely value each other's opinions. Most of all, we try and learn as much as we can from one another, through knowledge sharing and healthy debate.
Our diverse backgrounds and interests make our engineering culture unique. We are parents, polyglots (in both spoken and programming languages), cyclists, musicians – and so much more.
💰 What we offer
You will have the opportunity to be part of something impactful, large-scale, and meaningful. Most importantly, you’ll work for a company with a strong purpose, with an ambitious and supportive team embarking on a journey most start-ups can only dream of!
- Competitive salary – and equity in the company
- A quirky, spacious, natural light-filled office in London
- 25 days a year off (plus public holidays!)
- Learning & development focus, plus mentorship options. We’ll do everything we can to get you to the top of your game
- Private healthcare, Ride2Work, pension scheme
At Blink, we're committed to creating an inclusive and diverse culture where our people feel they truly belong. We value and respect individual differences, so all applications will receive fair and equal consideration without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age.