Hybrid position: working 3 days a week from our London office
80%. That’s how many workers don’t have an office or desk. We interact with them every day: on the bus, in supermarkets, in the hospital. But when it comes to workplace technology, their needs have been largely ignored. Until now.
Blink is the world’s first workplace tool designed for frontline employees. Our award-winning platform transforms the working lives of society's most relied-on members.
Our award-winning product has industry-leading levels of engagement, with a DAU of 99% – and we've got so much more to achieve. Scalability, automation and precision are at the heart of what we do. We're never shackled down by convention; always open-minded, always moving forward.
With over 200,000 monthly users, and growing daily, and our first ever CTO in place, this is an unparalleled opportunity to be an integral part of a Product and Engineering team building one of the world's most exciting technologies.
💻 What will you be doing?
You will work as part of a world-class team of engineers, designers and testers building the Frontline of the Future. The applications you will help build are used by thousands of customers daily and make a tangible difference in their day-to-day lives.
- Working on our Backend and/or Frontend applications.
- Focusing on delivery; ship code often and respond to customer feedback or issues quickly.
- Continuously improving (build) tools and developer experience; automating repetitive tasks, simplifying existing processes and documenting APIs and behaviour.
- Helping architect the high-level structure, flow of state and future direction of the Blink web platform.
- Writing clean, well-documented, testable, maintainable code that is easy to read and modify while rapidly iterating and shipping..