Hybrid position: working 3 days a week from our London office
Are you looking to advance your Finance career by having true impact in an exciting, fast paced business? As a Management Accountant at Blink, you will be an integral part of a small but impactful global finance function, building scalable finance processes.
Blink is an employee app for frontline workers. Our award-winning product has industry-leading levels of engagement, with a DAU of 99% – and we've got so much more to achieve.
This role would be perfect for someone who is ambitious and wants to get experience in a forward thinking Finance team. Your responsibilities will include owning our business critical processes such as accounts payable, accounts receivable with a remit to operate and enhance these processes, and get involved in multiple other projects.
· Ownership of the accounts payable process:
- Continuously optimise our process and tools (Spendesk) to drive efficiency, speed and accuracy
- Own transaction processing and account reconciliation, with a focus on accuracy and automation to support cost analysis.
- Key point of contact for supplier queries, liaising with internal stakeholders regarding invoices and receipts and resolving variances
· Working with the team to prepare month end management accounts, including:
- Playing a key role in operating and optimising our month end process including prepayments, accruals and maintaining fixed asset register
- Providing analysis on month on month variances in opex lines and suggesting ways to reduce costs.
- Assisting with compliance activities such as tax returns across 4 countries.
· Managing the accounts receivable processes:
- Maintaining our subscription management system (Chargebee), driving process improvements, integrations and enablement of business teams.
- Continuously optimise our dunning process, motivating the Sales and Customer Success teams to support and driving best practices in AR.
· Assisting with treasury and cashflow tasks such as preparing the weekly cash flow forecast and working with the FC on funds allocation.
This isn’t your average accounting role. As such, in addition to these core tasks there will be opportunities contribute to the Company’s wider goals and gain experience in multiple ad hoc projects such as:
- Finance business partnering with other departments to add value
- Implementing cross functional processes eg. new customer order forms
- Using PowerBI to make analysis more efficient and meaningful