Customer Success Manager
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail ecommerce customers!
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager who will help drive those initiatives forward for the over 400 plus retail ecommerce brands for which we are an extension of their marketing team. You will play a significant role in supporting, strategizing and driving long term value for our partnerships.
- Primary day-to-day strategic contact for global and enterprise - level customers, acting as team lead of Customer Success Management POD
- Accountable for Customer’s overall success with Bluecore, including adoption of Bluecore solutions, maintaining overall customer health, experience + satisfaction, and having a strong impact/focus on the customer renewal
- Be a trusted Customer point of contact throughout the Customer’s marketing lifecycle and program maturity, by defining measurable success plans with clear outcomes, and ensuring cohesive communication across internal and customer partners at all levels
- Drive adoption of Bluecore products – using data to provide insights and accelerate through the customer maturity curve
- Use your in depth knowledge on email marketing to provide strategy as an extension of our customers’ marketing team including best practice recommendations and A/B testing guidance
- Run A/B tests within email marketing campaigns and/or across digital marketing channels
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication, coordinating across the right internal resources to drive value that aligns to the customer’s business goals
- Supervise all client projects by managing internal tasks across teams and ensure we are meeting timelines; record all updates in the project plan and timelines to the client with a strong focus on operational excellence
- Have a solid understanding of Bluecore’s product suite and have a firm point of view on how various products work, effectively articulating their value
- Own product enablement with the customer and proactively drive usage of the platform
- Be the voice of the customer internally at Bluecore – sharing strategic use-cases, process improvements and asks back into the internal ecosystem and advocate on the customer’s behalf
- BA/BS degree
- Demonstrated 4 plus years of experience related to SaaS, digital marketing and/or e-commerce required
- Digital marketing and/or MarTech experience, specifically related to email required
- Email Service Provider (ESP) experience is a plus
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- We are a remote first company and recruit from over 25 states
Salary Range: $100k - $130k
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. Salary is just one part of our total compensation package that includes equity, perks & benefits, and development opportunities at Bluecore. Individual pay decisions are based on several factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, geography, and balancing internal equity relative to other Bluecorians. We expect that the majority of candidates who are offered roles at Bluecore to land well within our salary ranges based on these factors.
More About Us:
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using easy-to-deploy predictive models, activates welcomed one-to-one experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite capture and personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.