Senior Product Manager, Analytics & Experimentation Platform
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail ecommerce customers!
Principal Product Manager, Analytics & Experimentation Platform
At Bluecore, we're revolutionizing the way retail brands personalize their marketing campaigns. Our Retail Performance Cloud harnesses the power of A.I.-based workflows to create intelligent, personalized communications that drive results. With over 400 retail brands, including Nike, Sephora, GAP, and Staples, leveraging our products to enhance their performance, Bluecore is at the forefront of retail innovation. We are seeking a passionate and driven Product Manager to lead the development and launch of our Experimentation Platform product, a key component in optimizing existing marketing strategies, discovering new strategies and driving customer retention & revenue growth overall.
As an Experimentation Platform, Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of data-driven or ‘test & learn’ marketing. Your curiosity, analytical mindset, and ability to solve complex problems will be instrumental in building a competitive and differentiated product. Collaborating closely with Engineering, Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales teams, you will drive the execution, launch, and adoption of Bluecore’s Experimentation Platform.
- Lead the end-to-end product lifecycle of the Bluecore Analytics & Experimentation Platform, from requirements gathering and story writing to prioritization, roadmap planning, and go-to-market strategy.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for analytics & experimentation, connecting customer needs with market trends to define a clear product vision and strategic direction.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, and Product Marketing teams to bring analytics & experimentation capabilities to market and ensure successful adoption.
- Partner with Product Marketing to leverage user feedback, analyze industry trends, and translate customer insights & objectives into actionable roadmap items.
- Conduct competitive analysis and monitor industry trends to provide strategic evaluations and insights on key competitor analytics & experimentation capabilities.
- Embrace curiosity, creativity and autonomy in driving owned projects forward, demonstrating personal & team leadership and accountability.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Extensive experience in developing and leading MarTech products, with a strong emphasis on designing and optimizing testing or experimentation tooling, test design & analysis and extracting data-driven insights.
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management, preferably with SaaS products and/or B2B offerings.
- Alternatively, 10+ years of experience in general retail marketing, e-commerce, digital marketing, ad tech, data, or data product monetization.
- Strong strategic thinking and market analysis skills, with an ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Natural empathy for users and customers, with a keen understanding of their needs and pain points.
- Self-starter comfortable navigating through ambiguity and driving results.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a high-impact role that contributes to reshaping the retail marketing landscape. As a Product Manager at Bluecore, you will have the autonomy to drive projects, shape product strategy, and make a lasting impact on the success of our Analytics & Experimentation Platform. Join us in defining the future of data-driven marketing and revolutionizing how retailers engage with their customers.
Salary Range: $150k to $170
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. Salary is just one part of our total compensation package that includes equity, perks & benefits, and development opportunities at Bluecore. Individual pay decisions are based on several factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, geography, and balancing internal equity relative to other Bluecorians. We expect that the majority of candidates who are offered roles at Bluecore to land well within our salary ranges based on these factors.
More About Us:
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using easy-to-deploy predictive models, activates welcomed one-to-one experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite capture and personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.