Enterprise Account Executive
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail ecommerce customers!
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will lead and execute a highly differentiated, value based sales process anchored to early executive access and a collaborative assessment of business (current state / future state), operating as comfortably and engaging with a C level executive as you do with a front line analyst. The right person will have the ability to orchestrate resources to position Bluecore to become a trusted partner to prospective customers, leveraging our significant expertise in retail, data activation, and incremental revenue generation.
- Gain command of Bluecore’s identification and customer movement messaging, solutions and other core differentiators
- Navigate large organizations and identify the decision makers for large SaaS investments; working with various personas across marketing, digital, product, technology, and finance as needed to produce positive outcomes
- Ability to build high value, highly qualified new business pipeline in collaboration with the marketing and account-based execution teams
- Own contract negotiations, internally and externally, for new business opportunities
- Mastery of accounts and opportunities navigation with the ability to win accounts through account and sales plays planning
- Consistent quarterly quota attainment
- Think independently, communicate with diplomacy, collaborate authentically across the organization
- Act with intention and seek to hear, then apply, different ideas and points of view on new opportunities
- Follow Bluecore's strategic sales process, able to leverage as a framework for engagement but execute as designed
- Minimum 5 plus years demonstrated track record of winning new business and growing existing enterprise business in high tech/SaaS space where deal sizes range from $250k - $1M
- Consistent and proven delivery of attaining quota targets and expert pipeline management
- Strong executive presence and great presentation skills along with high confidence in engaging with executive decision makers.
- Well versed in value-based solution selling with an ability to gain access to executives and decision makers/influencers across marketing, digital, product, technology, and finance organizations
- Educated in retailer-specific marketing challenges and solutions landscape and/or experience with an email service provider or marketing cloud is a plus
- Experience using consultative sales tools including assessments, maturity models, and other forms of thought leadership to create buy in and increase assess across a prospect organization
- Able to travel approximately 25% travel
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. Salary is just one part of our total compensation package that includes equity, perks & benefits, and development opportunities at Bluecore. Individual pay decisions are based on several factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, geography, and balancing internal equity relative to other Bluecorians. We expect that the majority of candidates who are offered roles at Bluecore to land well within our salary ranges based on these factors.
More About Us:
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using easy-to-deploy predictive models, activates welcomed one-to-one experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite capture and personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.