BOS Framework is a Cloud infrastructure and DevOps automation platform that enables tech teams to provision, configure and orchestrate their application and data environments in AWS/Azure with built-in observability, resilience, and compliance, without having to learn IaC or DevOps on the job.
Creating Massive Impact
With BOS, tech-enabled businesses greatly reduce technical debt, assure on-going 99.99% uptime, gain release cycle efficiencies, and save 30 to 80% of the cost and time that goes into building, migrating, and maintaining Cloud environments with fewer tools and resources.
Roles & Requirements
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department.
- Managing the entire gamut of Facility Management and maintenance of inventory.
- Managing Travel and visa processing of required employees
- Responsible for managing office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Managing the contract of supplier and third-party services.
- Maintaining and purchasing office supplies and negotiating best prices for various office supplies/consumables.
- Coordinating with various entities/candidates during their visit to Office, arranging stay/food etc.
- Develop and maintain a system for arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities.
- End to End Travel Management for Employees and Top Management (Domestic as well as International)
- Negotiate best prices with various hotels for tie-ups and manage hotel bookings as required across India.
- Responsible for Travel MIS / Travel Insurance whenever required for International travel.
- Car bookings for employees & delegates / Transport Management.
- Managing the calendar of leadership teams. Assist them in meetings, travel arrangements and external conferences.
- Maintaining all official records for the Admin & Travel department for Audit purposes.
- Working very closely with the HR and Finance teams
Your Hard Skills
- Master degree (any stream) with minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in MS-office and computer knowledge.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English is mandatory.
- This is a Hyderabad based position.
- 100% Company paid comprehensive medical insurance for you, your spouse, and children
- Paid time off
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Paid Maternity & Parental leave
- Your voice is heard; no matter your level, we're a team, all going in the same direction
- We have been 100% remote to promote wellness during the COVID pandemic. We expect to start a hybrid work environment later this year
Culture & Values
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at BOS has the capacity to make an impact on the customers
- Result Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Something looks off?