Cloud Data Scientist and Engineer
- Serve as the primary backup to the Cloud Data Architect in developing and supporting the BOS Cloud Engineering and Automation Platform. Identify and address complex business problems. Design and drive the creation of new data products and analytical capabilities in creating data science-related modules in the BOS Framework.
- Gather and analyze large volumes of data, evaluate scenarios to predict future outcomes, and support decision-making. Use advanced statistical data modeling techniques and make diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive recommendations.
- Use business acumen to solve strategy and roadmap problems and make best practice recommendations. Responsible for using analytic techniques like advanced data visualizations, machine learning, and large-scale optimization to improve BOS Framework customers’ experiences.
- Work closely with product managers to identify and answer important product questions that help improve outcomes. Interpret problems and provide solutions using appropriate data modeling techniques.
- Develop prototypes for new data product ideas using Machine Learning, Deep Learning & AI. Design large-scale models using Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Conjoint Analysis, Spatial models, Time-series models, and Machine Learning algorithms.
- Utilize Natural Language Processing to analyze speech and social data. Communicate findings to product managers and development groups.
- Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data. Analyze and interpret the results of product experiments. Regularly invent new and novel approaches to problems.
- Take the initiative and break-down barriers to solve problems; become recognized within the team as the source of solutions. Manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from multiple sources.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field, followed by a master’s degree in Data Science and five years of related experience in software engineering, data engineering, data science, and cloud engineering.
- Minimum five years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and related tools and five years of web application development experience using Microsoft Technologies.
- 3 years of experience with direct customer/user interactions (both technical and non-technical). Proficient in Python, Java, or Kotlin. Working knowledge of statistical models and business intelligence. Ability to store and process unstructured data with NoSQL databases and machine learning models. Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Experience with SQL Server 2017+ Reporting Services (SSRS) and Integration Services (SSIS) Development and Administration, including architecture, configuration, access management, performance management, upgrades/patching, and general troubleshooting.
- Basic understanding of AWS and Azure infrastructures. Working knowledge of AWS data pipeline. A thorough understanding of Agile models and PDLC. NET Core and Python programming proficiency.