Senior Software Engineer
BOS Framework is a Cloud infrastructure and DevOps automation platform that enables tech teams to provision, configure and orchestrate their application and data environments in AWS/Azure with built-in observability, resilience, and compliance, without having to learn IaC or DevOps on the job.
Creating Massive Impact
With BOS, tech-enabled businesses greatly reduce technical debt, assure on-going 99.99% uptime, gain release cycle efficiencies, and save 30 to 80% of the cost and time that goes into building, migrating, and maintaining Cloud environments with fewer tools and resources.
Tools & Technologies
- .NET Core/ C# / .NET Framework.
- Hands-on experience in MVC Framework.
- Hands-on experience in microservice architecture.
- Hands of experience in EKS application development
- Experience in HTML and CSS.
- Hands of experience in PostgreSQL, SQL Server, DynamoDB, MongoDB
- Strong Analytical skills.
Roles & Requirements
- Building Scalable, Cross-browser compatible, and high-performance web applications
- Correlates, transforms Business Requirement into System Definition & have clear idea of solution and propose it with clarity
- Implement best practices in .NET development, including test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, and adherence to code standards.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to investigate, fix, optimize, test, and deploy high-quality solutions.
- Candidate should responsible for crafting and developing solutions to meet the customer’s expectations and specifications outlined in the requirements
- You will be providing advanced technical expertise and mentoring to the programming team and the broader organization and provide input into designs and technology solutions to facilitate decision-making, and mitigate development and implementation risks
- Support the team in deploying product functionality and assist in troubleshooting in production environments.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and agility in incorporating new requirements and successfully delivering projects independently.
- Effectively communicate with peers and stakeholders, gathering and clarifying requirements from both technical and functional aspects.
- Follow software development processes while consistently innovating to improve individual and team productivity and quality.
- Communicates using flowcharts, unified data language, Data flow Diagram to peers and junior associates.
- Understands various software architecture and their implementation methods.
- Creates technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Supports, maintains, and documents software functionality.
- Analyzes codes to find causes of errors and revises programs as needed.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Drive the adoption and integration of new technologies into the design and development process.
- Apply experience with Agile development methodologies, including a strong understanding of feature estimation and the ability to communicate issues and risks that may impact timelines or resources.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the IT industry.
- At least 5 years of experience in .NET development.
- Proficiency in Microsoft .NET 4.0+ development using C#, along with knowledge of ReactJS.
- Experience in developing microservices and containerized applications.
- Familiarity with distributed systems and app development targeting serverless architecture.
- Competence in web development, windows development, and app development for public cloud platforms.
- Proficiency in working with relational databases like SQL and PLSQL databases.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing enterprise-grade software.
- Familiarity with source control management systems (e.g., GitHub) and continuous integration/deployment environments.
- Strong debugging, performance profiling, and optimization skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented application development techniques.
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey ideas and information.
- Proactive approach to identifying ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Ability to work autonomously with appropriate supervision and guidance.
- Capability to develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders of the product.
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities, with the capacity to identify problems and make effective decisions.
- Efficient planning and organizational skills to meet strict deadlines.
- Interact with Client/Internal business units.
- Define, review and collaborate on technical architecture.
- Design and deliver cloud agnostic services
- Build a rich user interface to meet end-user expectations.
- Provide a level of effort estimates for the requirements and inputs on solution direction.
- 8+ years of programming/web development experience.
- Ability to translate abstract vision statements into technical definitions.
- Ability to plan and define deliverables at multiple levels.
- 100% Company paid comprehensive medical insurance for you, your spouse, and children
- Paid time off
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Paid Maternity & Parental leave
- Your voice is heard; no matter your level, we're a team, all going in the same direction
Culture & Values
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at BOS has the capacity to make an impact on the customers
- Result Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other