Cloud Solution Architect
BOS Framework is a Cloud infrastructure and DevOps automation platform that enables tech teams to provision, configure and orchestrate their application and data environments in AWS/Azure with built-in observability, resilience, and compliance, without having to learn IaC or DevOps on the job.
Creating Massive Impact
With BOS, tech-enabled businesses greatly reduce technical debt, assure on-going 99.99% uptime, gain release cycle efficiencies, and save 30 to 80% of the cost and time that goes into building, migrating, and maintaining Cloud environments with fewer tools and resources.
Roles & Requirements
- Extensive experience with cloud computing technologies;
- Developing a rigorous technology architecture, leveraging cloud services and automation to enable business strategies and ensure public and private cloud solutions are optimized for cost and functionality;
- Driving cloud computing strategy along with the introduction of new emerging technologies and public cloud services, cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring strategies;
- Work with development teams to drive and enable the migration and refactoring of on-premises applications to cloud native design and deployment methodologies;
- Translate complex ideas, technology, and programs into language senior management can relate to and be a key influencer on technical decisions that affect the business on a long-term basis;
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and software as a service (SaaS);
- Hands-on experience configuring public cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP);
- Be SME and expert across the business for all Cloud technical hands-on questions, with an initial focus on Azure and Cloud Native, 12 Factor Software development.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in in related field or equivalent work or military experience
- 5 - 7 years of solid experience in cloud computing, software architecture, Cyber Security and IT infrastructure
- 3+ years of experience with cloud like technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP);
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Azure Eventhub. Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Kubernetes Service, Blob Storage, Azure DNS, Virtual Networks, Redis Cache and Azure App Service
- Knowledge of programming languages such as .Net, Java, Python
- Health insurance for the employee and the dependents.
- Paid time off
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Paid Maternity & Parental leave
- Your voice is heard; no matter your level, we're a team, all going in the same direction
Culture & Values
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at BOS has the capacity to make an impact on the customers
- Result Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other