BOS Framework is a Cloud infrastructure and DevOps automation platform that enables tech teams to provision, configure and orchestrate their application and data environments in AWS/Azure with built-in observability, resilience, and compliance, without having to learn IaC or DevOps on the job.
Creating Massive Impact
With BOS, tech-enabled businesses greatly reduce technical debt, assure on-going 99.99% uptime, gain release cycle efficiencies, and save 30 to 80% of the cost and time that goes into building, migrating, and maintaining Cloud environments with fewer tools and resources.
Role & Requirements
- Technical architecture, solution architecture, and enterprise architecture skills
- Software development and integration skills
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and DevOps automation platforms
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement scalable, resilient, and secure systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Relevant industry certifications such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert, or Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Architect are a plus.
- Implement best practices in .NET development, including test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, and adherence to code standards.
- Take ownership of the software development lifecycle, from documentation and architecture to development, testing, and deployment, ensuring excellence and a defect-free product.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to investigate, fix, optimize, test, and deploy high-quality solutions.
- Exhibit expertise in technical design, implementation, and maintenance of technical initiatives to enhance and scale products.
- Support the team in deploying product functionality and assist in troubleshooting in production environments.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and agility in incorporating new requirements and successfully delivering projects independently.
- Effectively communicate with peers and stakeholders, gathering and clarifying requirements from both technical and functional aspects.
- Follow software development processes while consistently innovating to improve individual and team productivity and quality.
- Showcase strong analytical and problem-solving skills, approaching all activities with a sense of urgency and a results-oriented work ethic.
- Drive the adoption and integration of new technologies into the design and development process.
- Apply experience with Agile development methodologies, including a strong understanding of feature estimation and the ability to communicate issues and risks that may impact timelines or resources.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 12+ years of experience in the IT industry.
- At least 7 years of experience in .NET development.
- 5-7 years of prior experience in designing and architecting solutions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft .NET 4.0+ development using C#, along with knowledge of ReactJS.
- Experience in developing microservices and containerized applications.
- Exceptional with hands-on development, technical architecture, microservices, security, distributed, architecture’s, and cloud skills
- Familiarity with distributed systems and app development targeting serverless architecture.
- Competence in web development, windows development, and app development for public cloud platforms.
- Proficiency in working with relational databases like SQL and PLSQL databases.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing enterprise-grade software.
- Familiarity with source control management systems (e.g., GitHub) and continuous integration/deployment environments.
- Strong debugging, performance profiling, and optimization skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented application development techniques.
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey ideas and information.
- Lead Proactive approach to identifying ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Ability to work autonomously with appropriate supervision and guidance.
- Capability to develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders of the product.
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities, with the capacity to identify problems and make effective decisions
- Efficient planning and organizational skills to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to lead with documentation and engineering discipline is a must.
- 100% Company paid comprehensive medical insurance for you, your spouse, and children
- Paid time off
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Paid Maternity & Parental leave
- Your voice is heard; no matter your level, we're a team, all going in the same direction
Culture & Values
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at BOS has the capacity to make an impact on the customers
- Result Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other