Technical Delivery Manager
BOS Framework is a Cloud infrastructure and DevOps automation platform that enables tech teams to provision, configure and orchestrate their application and data environments in AWS/Azure with built-in observability, resilience, and compliance, without having to learn IaC or DevOps on the job.
Creating Massive Impact
With BOS, tech-enabled businesses greatly reduce technical debt, assure on-going 99.99% uptime, gain release cycle efficiencies, and save 30 to 80% of the cost and time that goes into building, migrating, and maintaining Cloud environments with fewer tools and resources.
Roles & Requirements
- Accountable for end to end delivery from pre-project to post go live support
- Responsible for Leading multiple delivery streams to deliver successful project outcomes
- Plan, track and manage budgets & resources
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to team
- Partnering with business stakeholders, architects to understand business requirements and low level technical design
- Plan, manage, track delivery through a combination of agile tools and traditional planning tools where required to ensure overall delivery across all streams are sequenced and tracked
- Ensure risks are pro-actively managed and highlighted in right forums to seek support for resolution
- Deliver project in guidance and adherence to clients software delivery, security, release management standard & guidelines.
- Ensure all deliverables, checkpoints are planned and delivered to meet the clients standards and quality gates
- Pro-active planning on development dependencies and plan and track them to closure
- Ensure quality standards are built into the development phase with a quality first approach
- Measure and monitor progress and quality using data oriented approach
- Participate in scrums and cross stream meetings to discuss, highlight dependencies across systems.
- Conduct regular checkpoints (daily stand-ups , weekly project meetings) and track actions to closure
- Put in change management processes to manage and deliver agreed business outcomes
- During test phases, actively drive defect fixes to meet SLAs. measure and manage defect density.
- Promote a culture of inclusiveness and have active participation from the team during team meetings and standups.
- Identify areas of improvement from each sprint and work towards continuous improvement to improve sprint velocity and quality
- Manage the day-to-day technical delivery in close collaboration with the customer and BOS engineering / delivery teams
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of technical delivery experience including 7+ years managing teams
- Should have a development background and the right level of experience and expertise to coach and design, plan and deliver complex applications
- Experience in people management as a direct first-level manager.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across organizational boundaries, build relationships, bring talent/ideas to achieve a broader organizational goal.
- Comfortable with changing specifications or standards, with ability to create conditions for a team to be comfortable/capable of responding to ambiguity.
- Excellent investigative, problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Experience with end-to-end feature development, especially across development.
- Experience working cross-functionally and managing multiple, simultaneous complex tech projects.
- Ability to produce documents that communicate strategy, status, scope, timelines, task planning, action items, risks, issues, project dependencies, test planning, or rollout planning.
- Strong team player and creative thinker who can lead technical teams and cross-functional groups.
- Strong data-driven problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with the offshore team based out of India.
- 100% Company paid comprehensive medical insurance for you, your spouse, and children
- Paid time off
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Paid Maternity & Parental leave
- Your voice is heard; no matter your level, we're a team, all going in the same direction
Culture & Values
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at BOS has the capacity to make an impact on the customers
- Result Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other