- To follow standard part development procedures & techniques, and have concept skill specific process knowledge.
- Inspecting, analyzing, and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- Reading and understanding CAD drawings, and assembling from those drawings.
- Running tests and interpreting results to make effective recommendations.
- Fabrication (Fitter/welder), machining and surface finishing working experience.
- Part development follow-up from vendor.
- Use PPE (personal protection equipment) properly to prevent unexpected incidents.
- To keep workstation tools & components organized in assembly area.
- Writing up reports, safety regulations, and preventative maintenance plans.
- To know safety requirements while working and be able to guide new technicians.
- Performing quality testing on completed products.
- Ensuring that products adhere to Boson standards.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in your field and attending workshops as required.
- Concept working skills like JIG & Fixture.
- Knowledge in Ambattur area.
- Two-year mechanical, technical, or related degree.
- At least 5 years experience as a mechanical technician.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma and related training preferred.
- Ability to explain problems simply and clearly.
- Good eye-hand coordination to construct small parts and pieces into a final product.
- Ability to understand verbal/written instructions and learn independently.