Autonomus Robotics Engineer
Looking for an autonomous Robotic Engineer with a minimum of 3-4 years of experience.
Core responsibility is to design, develop and implement robotic systems that can operate without human intervention.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing and building the software components of autonomous robotic systems. This may involve working with other engineers and designers to create the specifications for the system.
- Developing algorithms that will allow the robot to navigate its environment, detect objects, and perform other tasks autonomously.
- Responsible for testing and debugging the system to ensure that it is functioning as expected.
- Responsible for conducting research to stay up-to-date on the latest advancements in autonomous robotics technology and techniques.
- Working with other engineers, software developers, and designers to ensure that the system meets the desired specifications and functionality.
- Responsible for documenting all aspects of the system, including design specifications, software code, test procedures, and user manuals.
- Responsible for providing ongoing maintenance and support for the system, including updating software.
- Must have a strong background in Robotics Engineering, Computer Science and Mathematics.
- Should have 3 to 4 years of experience in Programming Languages like C++, Python and Simulators like Gizeboo and MATLAB .
- Hands on experience with ROS and Shell Scripting.
- Must have experience working with Robotic Sensors and control systems.
- Should possess good interpersonal skills
- He/she must also portray good leadership abilities.
- Must be able to work and deliver within a limited time range or frame
- Should be able to work as part of a team on a regular basis
- He/she must have good analytical, problem solving, and organizational abilities.
- Health Insurance.