Facility Development Manager
- Should develop and implement facility development strategies in alignment with the organizations goal and objectives.
- Need to conduct feasibility studies and cost benefit analysis for proposed facility projects.
- Coordinate with architects, engineers, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Should oversee the planning and execution of facility construction, renovation or expansion projects as well as monitor the project progress, identify potential roadblocks and implement solutions.
- Should be able to comprehend, analyze & interpret complex facility development documents including contracts, permits, project plans etc
- Demonstrate experience in strategic planning, market reviews, facility acquisition and disposition.
- Must have solid understanding of legal and environmental issues affecting facility and should integrate environmentally sustainable practices into facility development projects.
- Should possess analytical and financial skills which are necessary to develop and comprehend strategic plans and budgets related to facility development projects. Must be adept at controlling the costs and ensure that the projects are financially viable.
- Must possess deep commercial awareness, knowledge of market conditions as well as risk involved and should also be able to develop and implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Should be able to oversee essential services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, parking, waste disposal and recycling.
- Ensures that the facility complies with government regulations, health and security standards as well as building codes.
- Able to lead a team of professionals involved in facility development including project managers, architects and engineers.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders, including senior management to update on project status and address concerns as well as external stakeholders.
- BSC /BA in facility management, BE in Civil engineering , Bachelor of Architecture in business administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years to 7 years of experience in facility management or a similar role.
- A structured and detail-oriented approach to problem solving as well as effective risk management.
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Must portray excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Relevant professional qualification (CFM) will be an added advantage.