Enterprise Support Specialist
Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
We're looking for a curious, empathetic, and self-motivated Enterprise Support Specialist to join our team at Branch.
What you'll do
- Engage with external stakeholders in Payroll, HR, Operations, and IT to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues
- Field inbound requests sent through Zendesk support software
- Manage outbound requests to resolve integration failures, payment failures, and other technical issues
- Triage and escalate through various teams such as Services, Support, Finance, and Engineering to ensure timely resolution and mitigate likelihood of repeat incidents
- Use internal customer support and configuration tools to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Partner with Services, Account Management, and Partner teams to understand and document solution nuances and tailor support playbooks to meet customer needs
- Document customer feedback to inform ongoing product and operational improvements
- Previous B2B support experience in SaaS and/or payroll
- Proficient in Excel / Google Sheets
- Excellent communicator - both verbal and written
- Problem Solver - Ability to identify, troubleshoot issues, and propose simple solutions
- Coachable - Open to feedback and can show improvement
- Experience with Zendesk support software a plus
- Remote-first work culture (domestic USA)
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid company holidays
Working at Branch
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, Top Workplaces USA, Great Places to Work and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/about