VP of Revenue Operations
Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
We are seeking a strategic and experienced Vice President of Revenue Operations. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and optimizing our revenue-generating processes, systems, and data analytics to drive growth, profitability, and customer success. You will collaborate closely with the executive team, sales, marketing, and customer success teams to establish and execute effective revenue strategies. The ideal candidate has a strong background in revenue operations, a data-driven mindset, and a proven track record of driving revenue growth in a high-growth technology or fintech company.
- Oversee and optimize our revenue operations, including sales operations, marketing operations, and account management operations
- Develop and execute effective revenue strategies that drive growth, profitability, and customer success
- Collaborate with the executive team to establish revenue targets, forecasts, and budgets and monitor performance against them
- Analyze data and provide insights to identify areas of improvement and opportunities for growth, and work cross-functionally to develop and execute plans to capitalize on them
- Lead and mentor a team of revenue operations professionals, setting clear objectives, providing guidance, and empowering them to succeed
- Develop and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure revenue performance and customer success, and communicate performance to executive leadership and the board of director
- Ensure data accuracy, consistency, and completeness across all revenue-related systems, including CRM, marketing automation, and billing systems
- Evaluate and implement revenue-related software solutions, as needed, to optimize revenue operations processes and systems
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics, or a related field; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or similar roles in a technology or fintech company
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and customer success in a high-growth environment
- Strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically to achieve goals and objectives
- Experience with CRM, marketing automation, and billing systems, as well as revenue-related software solutions
- Demonstrated ability to manage and mentor a team of revenue operations professionals
- Remote-first work environment (domestic US)
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
Working at Branch
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, Top Workplaces USA, Great Places to Work, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/about
Something looks off?